:) How do I overcome my bitterness?

I been working on overcoming my bitterness. I'm luckily at the stage where I don't blame others and take responsibility of my actions. I know I'm unhappy about my lifestyle. I wish I could change, but I'm completely clueless how to do so. Any constructive advice from you folks?

I even added a smiley to show my effort! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say start to look for the positives in your life. Things might not be ideal (it rarely is for anyone) but when you stop to look at it I bet you have so many wonderful things in your life. Here's a smiley back at you 😀😙

• Thanks for mh! 😊 you seem like a pretty cool guy, I predict great times in your future.

• Thanks! :D :) :)

What Girls Said 1

• Are you bitter because you don't feel loved?

I'm bitter because I don't have a boyfriend and I'm lonely.

Ask yourself why you're so bitter and start from there

What Guys Said 4

• well if you have started taking responsibility for your action you are already ahead of anyone here sorry buddy but you on your own good luck to you.

• Why do you want that?

• Well, I don't think that buying into the feminist narrative that you're a bitter manchild or whatever the fuck those bitches say is healthy either.

You're unhappy. Okay. Lot's of people are unhappy. Doesn't mean that you're "bitter".

My constructive advice is to construct your life. What do you wanna do? Study harder? Talk to more girls? Make better friends? Make a plan. Stick to making progress.

• Add sugar...

• ..., spice, and everything nice.