Girls, Ladies: Do you like mystery in a guy?

Do you think mysterious guys can be sexy?

Name both pros and cons on being mysterious enough to approach and mysterious enough not to approach.

This is kinda like my last question on what makes men creepy and unapproachable.

How much mystery is appropriate and how much makes a man unworthy of getting to know.

Rather it's clothes or personality or appearence or all together.

• Yes, Mysterious Guys Can Be Sexy
    16% (8)
  • No, Mysterious Guys Are Creepy
    8% (4)
  • Some Mysterious Guys Are Sexy And Some Are Not, Depends
    76% (37)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like mystery is something that you build up inside your head, it's not something a person can really be but rather something you project onto them.
    When guys try to act mysterious, it usually just seems like they are hiding something (something bad) or it comes of as creepy. Most girls like nice confident guys, people who seem sane because they can have a normal conversation. If your hiding behind a corner with a cigarette trying to be all James Dean, she may think your hot (based on appearance rather than action) but she's probably not going to bother.

What Girls Said 12

• I'm not really a fan. Like does he like me or does he not? Does he like my cooking or no? Does he want to go out?

It gets boring fast. Men are more interesting as onions. You can see each layer but as you progress you lean more about them.

• I'm not too into mystery. It sucks being curious. Mysterious reminds me of quiet... I like a more goofy going guy. Not particularly loud and class clown, but fun and kinda putting himself out there

• Depends on the guy. The guy I'm always dreaming up is mysterious yet hot.

• C - obviously...

• No! Mystery means he is hiding something bad!

• I did once and I realized once the mystery is over... that's it.

So, I stopped looking at the whole mystery thing.

• Mysteriousness can be but if taken too far can drive the girl away, you don't want to leave her constantly wondering about the type of person you are. It is something you do to catch her interest and use here and there to keep her interested. Most people love to figure things out but once they learn all they can they become bored and move on.

• it can make a hot guy really sexy

• There is a difference between mysteriousness and secretive.

• Not interested in guys who try to play games by acting mysterious.

• He can be mysterious with everyone, except me lol. I want him to be my partner; I trust him and would want us to share thoughts, opinions, experiences etc. together.

• I think it's not really the mystery in a guy that makes him attractive so much as the idea of uncovering those mysteries over time.