Why am I so afraid of getting old?

I seriously want to stay young FOREVER. I'm going to be so jealous of the younger kids because they're going to be pretty, have fun and i'm gonna be an old person :/ I'm seriously gonna kill myself aftr my 40th birthday. Lmao xD

Most Helpful Guy

• well, it may be because instinctively, you realize that women in society are still largely valued for their looks, while men are largely valued for their utility. The utility value of a man increases with age as he becomes more experienced, making older men fair okay until they reach a plateau. Women on the other hand don't become more physically attractive as they age. There is much debate concerning what age a woman actually begins to hit "the wall" but either way, women have the short end of the stick there. Unless you are a really skilled worker, a woman who is ugly has probably the harshest life to live on this earth in my opinion

What Guys Said 6

• Because 40 is ancient!!

• U can have fun with meh 😉
    Its not too late yet baby 😋

• Every young kid will be old someday. Unless they cure aging, but that's another story.

• i hope you stay far away from babies... if you catch my drift

• 15 year old worrying about getting old. hah

• Then make sure you've done everything before reaching 40 :P

What Girls Said 3

• 40 isn't that bad... I do wish I was younger sometimes.

• I think the only way to prevent yourself from being jealous of the younger kids when you're older is to live life to the fullest whilst you're young :)

• Umm this is the stupidest thing i read😒