And ending to a movie you didn't expect - what movie was it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Revolver by guy ritchie. It was a heist/gangster movie with phsycological undertones that once it got to the ending I could only stare at the screen with my eyes wide and mouth agape as the credits rolled. It was one of those moments of near supernatural enlightenment where everything just made sense. So profound I couldn't stop thinking about it the next day at work and ended up watching it that night too. The day after that I forced my friend to watch it who had the exact same response I did. I don't think I ever watched the same movie 3 times in 4 days before or since. I managed to force one of my other friends (after months of nagging) to watch it and his response was the same, followed by demanding to know why I didn't make him watch it sooner. I won't tell you the ending because you need to watch it for yourself.

What Guys Said 5

• The Dark Knight.
    NOW THIS ENDING... I REALLY didn't expect.
    modernwomandigest.com/.../...rity-over-dose-od.jpg

• It's an oldie, but I was kinda duped when in the 6th Sense I found out the protaganist was dead the entire time. The ending was just an unexpected revelation.

• Shutter Island was so amazing I was like :O at the end

• Really? I thought it was a piece of ____. O. o

• I loved it xD and besides I have weird tastes because there's some shows/movies that I think are crap but everyone loves lol

• Generally speaking - almost everyone loved Shutter Island... I don't' see it.

• The usual suspects and Se7en, for sure. Identity is also a proper mindfuck.

• The Usual Suspects, Se7en, Lost Highway, American Psycho

What Girls Said 4

• The mist. I still think it's one of the most saddest ending of all time. Sure nothing always ends happily but damn. That ending that just cruel.

• "Instructions Not Included" I think is the name of the movie. Good movie. Unexpected twist of an ending.

• The movie was The fault in our stars

• The Woman In the Fifth