What makes you assume a person is a catfish?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really accuse anybody is a catfish. I usually give people the benefit of the doubt until proven wrong.

What Guys Said 7

• The fact that their image is all over the internet.

• but what if I have facebook, twitter, instagram, tumblr, and myspace? lol

• haha I was just trying to be silly and I got confused lol

• @cl_517 Haha no worries, shit happens :D

• If they have whiskers and live in a muddy creek...

• When they have a profile picture of an attractive woman.

• I usually don't make the assumption because I don't really care. If this is when they do with their time to have fun, then so be it. Just don't send dick pics and stuff to random people, they don't like that. And neither do the admins.

• A cat fish to me is a guy faking to be a girl to date someone. A fake account is a fake account

• Uh... if they have whiskers and they are finned? That would fit the description.

• Well, if the person looks like someone who likes cat fishing, than it's a cat fish ;)

worth1000.s3.amazonaws.com/.../...c8b_625x1000.jpg

What Girls Said 4

• If I ask you to FaceTime/Skype and you're always busy, odds are you're a catfish.
    Or every time we're suppose to go out and "something came up" catfish...

• This guy was really hot but super insecure. He didn't want to text, have face time or anything but he was really into me. I started talking about catfish until he admitted to it. Then, he deleted his profile.

• 0|0
  • Their behavior and their model-like profile picture.