Is it wrong for me to see life as a game?

I mean it is right? A game where everyone has more control of other people than themselves

Most Helpful Girl

• Game (noun- \ˈgām\ ) - a physical or mental activity or contest that has rules and that people do for pleasure

^ copied from dictionary

Life - The property or quality that distinguishes living organisms from dead organisms and inanimate matter, manifested in functions such as metabolism, growth, reproduction, and response to stimuli or adaptation to the environment originating from within the organism.

^ also copied from dictionary

So, calm down Socrates :P
    It may seem like that right now, but life is waaay more complex than that.

• Life can be fun and has its rules, and in most ways is a contest

• Life in its natural form doesn't have rules.
      Government made rules.
      But I think that the most important characteristic that separates life from a game is that you can back off from a game once you're enough of it. You can never escape life (unless you kill yourself).

• See then you can back out of life and forfeit

What Girls Said 3

• No, it's not wrong, as long as you're not planning on doing something stupid enough to get you killed

• Rules are boring anyway...

• You don't have control over anyone.

• Well I've made enough people cry I think I have a decent amount of control

• That's not a good thing to boast about you are mean, you don't control them.

What Guys Said 3

• That 's good... it means u r a kewl laid-back dude

• Whatever floats your boat bro

• I don't think it's right... I mean in a game you can 'save and start over'
    Here in reality, you need to make up for your mistakes