Do you think people more easy make a friendship with the same gender? Do you feel the same way?

I don't know why, Some how I do feel this way, People more willing to make a friendship with the same gender, Especially the girls more easy make a friendship with other girls. Guys also the same! Do you feel the same way?

Please don't vote only, Write something, You'd be amazing!

• Yes, That's true !
  • No, That's not true !

Most Helpful Girl

• well girls become friends with girls and boys with boys as they easily find topics to discuss and when at a new place people prefer to be with same gender as they wonder what people would think about them if with opposite gender

• That's so true, You're right about this, Thank you for your nice opinion!

What Girls Said 5

• Hell no! Not for me. I don't get along with females at all. But I get along with men very well😊

• Yeah, I see why, and I knew, You forgot to reply to me btw!

• Yes, it's a lot easier for me to make friends with girls. With guys , it can sometimes get complicated.

• LIke into dirty stuff?

• No way, girls are difficult to befriend. I instantly get along with all the dudes I've met.

• It's not true, at least for me.

• That mean you more easy make a friendship with guys!

• It's not always true 🍀

• Lol, Ok then, But what that leaf for?

• No reason lol

What Guys Said 7

• No I have about 2 guy friends and I have about 11 lady friends. I'm one of the weird ones who find it easier hanging out with girls than guys; that is probably why I became an LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse).

• Eh , my hobbies are pretty genderless to begin with these days so I suppose not but back during my STEM related days I can go by YEARS without seeing a single woman lol

• Without women you can survive?

• Yep, I think my thoughts kind of feminism, I don't know that's good or not good.
      You can Imagine, This world without women, What the man's world will become? A gay world? A world only have men, It seems illogical. That's why God create women for men, And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. But you don't believe in GOD, So you have your own way to explain it! I just know my world if no with women will be sucks!

• A world without women?
      You mean like a Shaolin temple or a Buddhist monastery?
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0HEImPYJTQ

Also.
      "That's why God create women for men"
      So you're saying women are subservient to men and was created purely for the man's enjoyment now?
      Alrighty then.

• I think both genders can equally achieve a friendship with one another, rather I think girls are easier to get along with then guys... but I guess it all depends on the person of course.

• Yes, girls are a pain to befriend without developing feelings.
    If she is ugly then maybe. But then it's usually you have nothing in common either way.

Usually guys have a lot in common, hobbies, talking subjects, etc

Women are.. meh...

I prefer guys as friends, no offense.

• I can make friends with both pretty easily but I like my guy friends nore. Girls have come to annoy me.

• Yes, it's really easy for me to become friends with guys. Girls, I'm shy at first.

• Mine is something opposite... I make more female friends than male friends...