I embarassed myself infront of my crush.. please help?

Okay so in my country we have an external exam and in one group there are kids from different years and different classes. I was in the same room with my crush from another class and I was sitting next to him and when I wrote my name on the computer I saw him look. On my other side there was this other kid also from another class and they were friends and this other guy told my crush hey all of us are from the same year and my crush asked me if I was second year in high school too and he asked me which class I was in. Then the exam started and there were tricky questions In my exam. He finished his exam and I saw him just clicking on his computer and looking at my screen. And then he started helping me. At one moment my stomach growled and I'm really scared that maybe it sounded like a fart. I think it didn't but I don't know. The sound actually came from lower than my stomach but it wasn't a fart it was growling. Is there a possibility that a sound of the stomach growling can be mixed up with a fart? I'm really embarassed...

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry about it. Stomach growling doesn't actually sound like a fart. If I were you I'd be happy that he tried to help. So I'd focus on that : ).

• Thanks for M/H

What Guys Said 2

• Here's the thing: normally anyone would not be bothered by another person having a stomach-sound. But if he is the type of guy that goes "eww gross, that person's tummy made a sound!!" then he's obviously not a guy you should be having a crush on.

• Sounds like a really small thing. I would just forget it and pretend it never happened. I doubt he thought it was something it wasn't.

What Girls Said 0