I was away this weekend to relax and wind. I took some photographs, here is a sample from my album, what do you think people (Picture attached) :) ?

Most Helpful Girl

• The out of focus flower being so over exposed is rather distracting.
    The highlights are clipped on the main flower making the white petals lack in detail.
    Id prefer a different crop so as to put the flower more on a rule of thirds line (just makes it more appealing to the eye).
    It looks slightly blurry to me, could use some sharpening.

Other than that it is a pretty nice capture of a fairly interesting subject, good job :)

• Hey thanks a million. :) i completely understand points that you made :) if i were careful about those points it could have been a master piece :)

• Might not be a masterpiece but its still a very nice pic. Keep up the good work :D
      Thank you for MH!!

What Girls Said 3

• Very beautiful quality.
    Looks professional.
    I like it :)

• beautiful! you definitely have talent...

• you're talented but i hate daisies so much hahaha do a red rose :O <3

• Hahah.. Sure man I'll take a few of red roses, its spring i'll find em and send you some pics :)

• hahaha no im a girl thats my favourite rapper after Nas, kendrick lamar

• haha. Yeah his picture confused me : he's Kendrick Lamar right? :) he's cool singer ^_^

What Guys Said 3

• its a cool pic yo.

• Thanks a billion yo :D :)

• Beautiful picture

• That ladybird is just asking to get eaten!