What do you think about taiwanese girls, and about taiwan?

Most Helpful Guy

• I knew a group of friendly taiwanese student in my Japanese course in college. I was friends with one of them. She flirted a lot with me. It was a bit uncomfortable since she has a boyfriend back in Taiwan.

What Girls Said 4

• Another much better version of China? :P

• The name sounds pretty and dainty. I've met Asian girls b4 but I not sure if any were from there

• They are taiwanese and they are girls.

• I don't know anything about Taiwan.

What Guys Said 6

• I am super into Asian girls, so also Taiwanese girls :-). I think they're very hot and pretty. I've tried once to hook up with a Taiwanese girl and first it seemed like it would work (we went to a party and almost ended up in her bed afterwards) but then she rejected me. Later, it turned out she actually had a boyfriend haha ;-).
    As for Taiwan as a country: to be honest, I don't know so much about it. But I've heard the nature there is pretty and what I like a lot about Taiwanese people is that they are always trying hard (like people in Hong Kong as well) to resist the Chinese imperialist attempts to take over Taiwan and to destroy democracy in Taiwan. So yeah, go Taiwanese people! ;-)

• don't think I've ever met a Taiwanese girl before, but they're human so yeah lol.

• I don't much about Taiwan but I think women from that part the world are very attractive.

• taiwanese girls/ppl speak Mandarian different. Its cute sometimes but man , sometimes I get lost and just stare into her color contacts.

• They're cute they seem like Chinese girls to me honestly

• Some of 'em are sexy.