Snapchat question, if it says "this person can't receive your chat" if you try to send them something does it mean they have blocked you?

What does it mean? I feel so dumb asking this 😄

Most Helpful Guy

• i think it means you may have no connection. I don't know i just updated my snapchat so its possible the error messages have a different style to it now lol.

• Thanks for the reply but I'm able to snap and chat with other people in the app so i doubt that's the problem.

• One person

• i just checked snapchat, you can block people BUUUTTT this person either may have blocked you or removed you from friends list.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, I didn't know you could block someone. Interesting. My input would be if it is someone you talk to, check with them. My sister changed her name on hers and it won't let me send a snap to her old name.

What Guys Said 3

• It either means they blocked you or that one of you is not connected. I'd never block you though (; haha

• You'd never ever in million years block me? I think I like you already 😄

• Haha aww shux :)

• Were u sending dome girls boyfriend naked snapchats?

• It could do.

What Girls Said 1

• I guess so. Or their profile is private.

• Oh sorry, I thought you were asking about here. As for snapchat, I don't know.