Let us see how many gagers are spiritual people! In case you are, share what made you spiritual?

The question, I believe, says it all!

• I am spiritual
  • I am non-spiritual

Most Helpful Guy

• I am spiritual in a personal way

• Okay. But, if you don't mind, do share how you are a spiritual person.

• Just life in general and the way I approach it.

What Girls Said 2

• I am spiritual. I haven't had one huge spiritual awakening, rather a lifetime of little momemts, feelings, revelations. Like dew it came softly and slowly but it's very real.

• I had a spiritual awakening 3 years ago. Ever since then I've been able to lucid dream and astral project. It's absolutely amazing.

What Guys Said 3

• I prayed to God that jury duty would be short and I got an early dismissal. Not only that but my Grandfather is a pastor. He has survived rolling a truck. Being ran over but horses. He was walking high above ground on beams of unbuilt while he was an construction worker but never falling to his death. The guy is 80 moving around better than most 30 year olds. The guy kills snakes with sticks yet was never bitten or died. Something has to be protecting him.

• Cheers. Your points there, if true, give real evidence of being a spiritual person. Good to know.

• i believe in sprite only :|

• I used to be spiritual now I'm mostly carnal