Girls, I really want to walk in mud barefoot but I don't know what it feels like?

If any of you have experienced this, could you please tell me what it feels like?

16

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• Its really not that big a deal. I lived it up when I was a child, walking in mudd , playing in dirt- nothing special. However, since I have grown, I learnt of all the parasitic worms , bugs and other vile things than can travel through the foot pores and wreck havoc on your body so I use slippers now, they are my best friends

• You can actually get parasites that way so watch out and don't do it unless you have to.

• OMG ! A child who is almost an adult who has never been in mud? Dude what have you been doing all your life?

• Yeah, it depends if you are walking in warm mud or cold mud. Warm mud feels nice, cold mud freezes your little tootsies.

It's nice, I like being barefoot though.

• Do it. Then you'll know. It feels gross to me.

• It feels hella awesome. Lol. Depending on what kind of mud it is it might be more of a wet play-dough type of texture between your toes (the best kind of mud) or it could be more earthy meaning it might have small rock particles and be less thick.

• Wait what? Where I live everyone has walked in mud barefoot at least a billion zillion times. Anyways it's fine- but it's fun. It's kinda cool feeling tbh.

• It's usually cold... Your toes squish into the wet earth and you can almost feel every little grit in the soil. When I've done it, it's always been soft. It's almost like the ground is grabbing your foot

• Walking through the mud feels fantastically smushy and wonderful. The funny part is where it goes between your toes lol.

• just try it. Its fun

• It's cold if it's super watery, but warm sometimes. It's definitely fun to splash around in and it's very pleasant. You'll have to take a good shower when you're finished though. :)

• It feels muddy and yucky and after the mud dries it's more yucky.. Ewwww

• It feels amazing just go do it haha

• It's slippery and gooey. It's awesome! Go try it.

• Amazing and completely weird and squishy. Try it