Contact lenses vs. Glasses?

I have been wearing contacts for almost a month, but when I put my glasses I feel like they are just a tad bit clearer. Do I need to get used to my contacts?

Most Helpful Guy

• You may need to get used to your contact lenses
    more and there could be possibility that the prescription
    of your glasses are little stronger than your contact lenses

What Guys Said 5

• I usually wear my contacts when I'm out and about and I know they're a lot clearer than my glasses due to my glasses being an older prescription. I don't know if that's your case/. You could try getting use to contacts and see if that helps, there's no loss in it.

• I don't wear either but if they weren't too uncomfortable - I would take lenses

• CL... if u can attach em

• Glasses. Do it.

• Glasses, because i don't have to take much risk than wearing contact lenses ^_^

What Girls Said 2

• probably, yeah. for me i saw clearer with contacts haha but you're probably not used to them

• Im hoping it's all im my head because I just ordered the year supply. Turns out i have a tinny tiny bit of astigmatism in my left eye, and I use nontoric on that eye

• yeah maybe! i mean they do have contact lenses specifically for astigmatism so maybe you can get that kind.

• if not, your eyes will most likely adjust to it.

• I think glasses look great on people, but that's just me...