Do Women need to give men a fucking break?

As we are not supermen or physic or telepathic. If u had a bad day its not all mens fault. If somethings tell us, if something is broken we wil fix it. Women dont come with a manuel and if they did it would written in a foreign language that nobody speaks. Talking to all women relax snd chill the fuck out!

• women should give men a break
  • this is a generalisation
  • its all men fault, everything wrong on planet earth

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be any of those options - Trying to understand women is folly my friend

What Girls Said 2

• Not all women are like this, but I feel like a large portion of them feel like guy's should know me soo well that i I'm mad he would know why. Which isn't the case. Some girls are super basic, like me, where if I'm im going to say it loud for everyone to hear. With that said guys need to give girls a break. The second they say something that she has a problem with. Some guys (not generalizing) tell girls to calm down, are you PMSing? etc. seriously? some guys need to calm down

• It's all men fault, everything wrong on plant earth.. Hahaha :P

What Guys Said 4

• generalisations...

• If you want a fucking break, get married.
    ... G-Get it?

• I think you're the one that needs to chill out right now.

• Why don't u suck on my hairy nipples

• First wax them.

• I think they do sometimes, that's why it's nice when you don't live together!