What does "she's probably a rocket" mean?

I was talking to my guy friend about this girl and I was like "why does Tyler (our other friend) keep saying he kissed Ashley?" And my friend was like "I've never met Ashley but she's probably a rocket". I asked him what that meant and he laughed and switched the topic.

whats a rocket?

Most Helpful Guy

• loooooooooooool

Scottish Slang: An idiot. Someone who's daft in the head. Has little grip on reality.

see skyhook

an ex-girlfiend: "I'm sorry for all the things I've said and done to you. I really want you back and I only did that because I was confused. Will you take me back?"

you: "Piss of ya rocket. I'm trying to get fired into your pal."

What Guys Said 3

• "Rocket" as I know it is hockey bro talk for a hot chick. Doesn't really fit the context here though, I assume your friend knows who this Ashley girl is.

• He doesn't that's why he said "I don't know her" lmao

• How did I miss that? Thanks, Boston public schools😒

In that case it makes total sense, he's saying this kid is basically calling attention to it because she's probably hot and he wants everyone to know.

• Everyone's saying different things lol

• Firecracker? - Very passionate

• I don't know everyone's saying different things but I don't think so..

• Never heard of this.

What Girls Said 2

• She's probably gonna blast off soon. Good that he kissed her while he could.

• Rocket in bed.