Will spotify free ever die?

Or will it always exist? Do you think Apple really could kill the free music model?

• will always exist
  • Will die

Most Helpful Guy

• What? Spotify is killing Apple's payed music model.

I payed 99 cents to get 3 months of Spotify Premium. I can find 98% of the songs I wanna listen to, and listen to them whenever I want. With my phone, and on my computer. Even if I use all my data on my phone plan, I still have access to Spotify because T-Mobile just reduces the speed.

That, versus buying every song I wanna listen to? Lol.

• Apple are apparently trying to get exclusive deals with big labels and trying to get them off free services.

• But, many people will always find ways to get stuff for free, and pirating is pretty easy. So if iTunes gets some sort of monopoly on big labels, there will just be more pirating.

• And artists lose out.

What Girls Said 2

• I think spotify is going to replace radio.

• It will always exist.

What Guys Said 5

• They net a ton of money from advertising. I think more companies will realize the size of spotify's audience and put their ads on spotify too.

• A lot of people wear by it

• hope so... 8)

• The music industry is already a soul-less, rotting zombie. Indie bands are the way to go.

• I don't care if they take away free corporate music. Good riddance.

• apple music won't kill anything cuz their idea of bringing back annoying djs to interrupt the music and talk between songs to beats 1 radio is stupid as hell.