At what point is it okay to say I'm a girl online?

So, I am a gender fluid, biological male. Plenty of times I will wake up feeling like a woman. And while I have a very small amount of friends that will treat me like a girl, I still don't get to openly be myself as a girl.
I'm one of those people who is online all the time, and when I am, and feeling girly, I always want to say to people that I am a girl. But doing so is lying. So I'm trapped in this case of when to say I'm a girl, or not.
I've tried explaining it to people I meet and they always block me. So I almost have to resort to introducing myself as a girl.

So when would you say it's okay to do this, in order to be the girl I truly am at times?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you really need to talk to someone that is an expert in what your are feeling. Until you get a grasp, understand, and know what is going on then others cannot accept you... How are they supposed to when it doesn't seem like you accept yourself. Once you do that you will see others be more accepting toward you

What Girls Said 4

• It's not lying. Whilst you may not biologically be a male, as a gender fluid person, when your gender alignment makes you identify as a girl, then you are a girl and you should be able to be comfortable enough with that to be able to say it. I think that you should tell the people you trust that you're gender fluid and you can tell them what to address you as whenever it changes. Never worry about being annoying or confusing, if these people are your friends, they'll understand and will do their best to make you comfortable.

• Thanks :)
      And it's not so much my friends, as people I am just now meeting online. Like when you meet someone online, usually one of the first few questions is their gender. If I say I'm female and then they ask to see a pic of me, you can see where this is going

• I don't think it would be okay to ever say you are a girl because realistically you are not. I mean I sometimes wake up feeling like I'm the Queen of fucking England but I'm not so I can't just go around claiming to be something that I'm not.

• Do what you want. When you want to be a girl, just do it, be yourself, if you are a girl, then that's who you are. You might look like a guy, or not, but what really matters, is how you feel.

• Who cares? Its the internet. Be would you want to be.

What Guys Said 5

• Okay I am usually very open-minded, but this is just silly. You are what you are. You can be as girly and feminine as you want, you can like all the things that society would deem as girl things, but as long as you still have a penis and testes then you're still a guy.

Gender is not something you just "feel" and constantly switch. I'm Latino and white, and I don't just wake up thinking "Hmm I'm feeling pretty black today, so I'm black." Just, no.

• Just do it man... I mean, girl.

• Whenever you are comfortable enough with the person you are talking to, tell them.

• if you're online you could be a potato for all we know. if you feel like a girl then you can be a girl.

• "I am a gender fluid, biological male."

media0.giphy.com/media/Rhhr8D5mKSX7O/giphy.gif

I hate this stupid trend.