Should I feel bad that men have it easier in life?

We don't have to go through periods, we don't have to give birth (i know women don't have to give birth either but you get my drift), society is generally male-dominated. Us men have got it so so easy and I feel bad about that. Am I right to feel that way?

Most Helpful Guy

• Easier? Yeah, right! My whole life, I have observed women get ahead in every facet and capacity in life, and at every stage and age of their lives, just because of their looks and their gender. They can get anything and anywhere they want. And a man doesn't stand a chance against that. The feminists are trying to brainwash you into feeling guilt for being a man. DON'T buy into that crap. Be proud that you are a man!

• Thanks for MHO!

• We'll not necessarily make model but just more than average attractive male. But to say you've never seen girls bend over backwards for an attractive male is crazy. Or maybe you just don't notice special treatment towards makes because your also a male

• I have had gorgeous girlfriends in the past, and I have seen them not only get hit on nearly every day, and rake in 2-3X the guys' tip income, but also get raises, advancement, responsibility, etc, in positions of employment, but , special considerations with professors, creditors, and people in general, even though there were many more higher qualified people to be chosen or given such treatment. Sometimes I would just stand there and marvel at what I saw. Especially with one girl, who was an absolutely stunning, curvaceous natural blonde. Maybe this happens with men, but in all my experience in different fields of work, being a student at the university, and life in general, I can't think of any.

What Girls Said 4

• No, you shouldn't feel bad about that. I think that sometimes women have it easier now though in many aspects. Some women anyways (especially if they are pretty). Maybe that opinion is influenced by my background being raised in an all male family.

Periods are also not that bad. It's a fact of life for women just as much as eating and going to the washroom is for everybody.

• its not wrong you feel that way. but men have a lot of different things to worry about besides birth and periods...

• Yeah basically your right.

• Nope, it is what it is.

What Guys Said 7

• There's a lot more to life than that son.

• you may feel however you want pal

• Easy in some aspects of life yes, but not in every aspect of it.
    And no, you shouldn't feel bad for something that you couldn't control, cause it wasn't your choice to be born male.

• Are you fucking kidding me?

Aren't you overlooking all the "creeps", "weirdos", "nice guys", lonely guys, in-jail guys, gay guys, dead soldiers, suicides, car crash guys, 40-year-old-virgins, doormats, stabbing victims, shooting victims, alcoholics, drug addicts, sex addicts, psychiatric patients, dead-construction-workers-in-Qatar, guys-with-a-shorter-life-expectancy-than-women-i. e.-all-guys?

• Dude, a lot of guys PAY FOR SEX. Sex. One of the most basic urges. A lot of guys pay for sex because they can't even satisfy that urge.

Feminists have managed to spin this as exploitation of women.

• Feminist here and prostitution is fine. I am however upset that I see childhood runaways that get pushed into the prostitution lifestyle by getting hooked on drugs or subjected to abusive relationships.
      I know a lo of people men and women who have problems with prostitution because they personally wouldn't do it. Though I wouldn't do it a fully consenting adult who enjoys casual sex but also want to get paid is okay in my book.
      I think part of being a feminist is letting women do whatever they want with their body.

• not ALL guys have it easy bro!

• I think both genders have it equally tough/easy in life.

• No one has it easier. Everyone has it hard. It takes a different form on everyone's life. If you feel bad about your male privilege than just don't contribute to the social injustice women face such as catcalling, rape culture, and etc.