On a scale of 1-10, how much do you love yourself (not in a vain way but generally speaking in a self acceptance type of love)?

• 0 - I don't love myself.
    4% (1)8% (2)6% (3)Vote
  • 1-2
    4% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • 3-4
    4% (1)8% (2)6% (3)Vote
  • 5-6
    24% (6)19% (5)22% (11)Vote
  • 7-8
    24% (6)23% (6)24% (12)Vote
  • 9-10
    24% (6)19% (5)22% (11)Vote
  • I LOVE MYSELF UNCONDITIONALLY.
    16% (4)23% (6)18% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably 9-10.. I have so many talents and gifts it's crazy.. Gotta thank my parents for being so awesome and creating me. Most things come easy to me which is also awesome.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I've never been particularly interested in loving myself. I'm more interested in loving people around me. I'm not saying it's bad to love yourself, I'm just saying I think it's kind of irrelevant.

I seem to recall a study showing that murderers and violent people tend to have higher self esteem.

I don't care if you love yourself. I care how you act towards other people, and no, I don't think loving yourself leads to you treating other people well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say about a 8.

0|0
    0|0
  • if u eat junk-food often, does it count as "hatin yerself"?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm perhaps a 7, maybe an 8 on special days.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love myself everyday, sometimes twice, because no one else will.

0|1
    0|0
  • 10, because every day I wake up and say "I wonder if I'm gonna die today"

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a pretty decent fan of myself. But not the now myself but the forever changing n improving myself. Gotta get to da nirvana mang.

0|0
    0|0
  • Varies. Sometimes I accept and like myself just the way I am, other times I hate exactly those things about myself which I earlier liked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some days I'm eh. Other I'm yeh.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3-4. I don't really love myself at all. Some days I just look in the mirror and am disgusted with what I see, but there are some days where I feel okay about myself. Never ever felt good about myself though.

0|0
    0|0
  • i honestly don't know. it changes every day.

0|1
    0|0
  • 5/10 I tolerate this thing that is my self.

0|0
    0|0
  • -0 : I hate myself and spit on me when I see me walking down the street.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shameful, isn't it. And boring for other people; but I'm happy with my personality, my popularity and - hush! -my "statistics". What a jerk! I ought to post this anonimously -but what the heck.

0|0
    0|0
    Sometime I get really self-conscious and hate myself. Sometimes I am neutral about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • One day it's 10... the the next day it could change to a 0.

Story of my life!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• 3/10 I know I have to improve but it isn't that easy.

0|0
    0|0
    • How so, may I ask what makes you worry of yourself?

• Show All
    • It's fine, but I'm sorry too if I sounded rude! I wasn't trying to sound rude if I did.

• No worries, you weren't rude, I get it 😄

• I voted 7-8 I love myself but I am human like everyone else I have bad days where I just can't find something to love in myself and I feel like a 1 but I also have days where I feel confident and lively and even beautiful and I feel like a 10... It really depends on how things are going on a day to day basis.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ze-ho. 0 forever and always.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love myself pretty well. but there are ties where i hit rock bottom and feel like i am the scum of the earth. But, forty-five minutes later i'm good because i love myself and God loves me

0|0
    0|0
  • About a 9.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10. I love myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3-4 on a bad day. 5-6 on a good day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Things I like about myself: