Should I cut my hair? (Bob)?

I have long hair...

If you were me, would you cut your long hair to something like this. ---> https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5f/d7/88/5fd788f9812723507d44e1b8973960b1.jpg

Or if you had a girlfriend with hair like mine, would you want her to cut her hair like photo i posted?

• yes! Bob it!! :D!!
    50% (5)33% (7)39% (12)Vote
  • nNo. don`t do it!! D:
    50% (5)67% (14)61% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|14

Most Helpful Guy

• its funny how many times i herd a girl say she wants to "cut her hair short" but then ends up regretting it and can't wait till it grows back but its you're hair do what you want

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• hair cut is different for face shapes.. which suits her might not suit you.. soo think a lot before doing this.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Speaking as a man who's growing his hair long and seeing someone thinking about cutting her long lustrous hair makes me jelly and I'd say NOOOOOoo
    http://i.imgur.com/hjB90D9.gif

But the bob does look good so...
    Yes?

Noyes?

2|0
    0|0
  • I think your hair looks gorgeous the way it is. If i had a girlfriend, and she cut it short like that in the picture, i would be seriously upset.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you look great either way I said bobbing it looks nice cause long hair looks like a hassle sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's too short. I really like short and choppy. But it should be to the bottom of your neck or so.

1|0
    0|0
  • :3 girls with short hair 💕

1|0
    0|0
  • Pls don't do dat.

1|0
    0|0
  • relax... don;t do it...

0|1
    0|1
  • That bob looks nice

0|0
    0|0
  • i like very much your hair but im not your owner, maybe i got the curiosity to see how do you look with that haircut but likes me or not u can do with your body all that u want and and i'll be happy if you are happy; even if you cut your hair, you're still that special person so go ahead. i love the changes

0|0
    0|0
  • NooooooooooPE!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I hate bobs, but that's my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool for a change. But grow it back out after a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont do it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should leave it the way it is. Those girls make your hair look really gorgeous :)

1|0
    0|0