Should I cut my hair? (Bob)?

I have long hair...

If you were me, would you cut your long hair to something like this. ---> https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5f/d7/88/5fd788f9812723507d44e1b8973960b1.jpg

Or if you had a girlfriend with hair like mine, would you want her to cut her hair like photo i posted?

• yes! Bob it!! :D!!
  • nNo. don`t do it!! D:

Most Helpful Guy

• its funny how many times i herd a girl say she wants to "cut her hair short" but then ends up regretting it and can't wait till it grows back but its you're hair do what you want

Most Helpful Girl

• hair cut is different for face shapes.. which suits her might not suit you.. soo think a lot before doing this.

What Guys Said 13

• Speaking as a man who's growing his hair long and seeing someone thinking about cutting her long lustrous hair makes me jelly and I'd say NOOOOOoo
    http://i.imgur.com/hjB90D9.gif

But the bob does look good so...
    Yes?

Noyes?

• I think your hair looks gorgeous the way it is. If i had a girlfriend, and she cut it short like that in the picture, i would be seriously upset.

• I think you look great either way I said bobbing it looks nice cause long hair looks like a hassle sometimes.

• That's too short. I really like short and choppy. But it should be to the bottom of your neck or so.

• :3 girls with short hair 💕

• Pls don't do dat.

• relax... don;t do it...

• That bob looks nice

• i like very much your hair but im not your owner, maybe i got the curiosity to see how do you look with that haircut but likes me or not u can do with your body all that u want and and i'll be happy if you are happy; even if you cut your hair, you're still that special person so go ahead. i love the changes

• NooooooooooPE!

• Well I hate bobs, but that's my opinion.

• Cool for a change. But grow it back out after a while.

• Dont do it

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should leave it the way it is. Those girls make your hair look really gorgeous :)