What is your deepest secret that you've never told anyone?

Tell me a secret you've never told anyone or don't often tell people. You can go anonymous if you want.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's kinda hard to believe but I got a scar on my... Uh, you know, lower little buddy. Anyways, a cow head bunted me and shoved me against an old wooden wall and jabbed a big ol sliver in it. I lost a lot of blood and still have a scar on it. I had to travel home half a mile with my hand in my pants squeezing it right to keep myself from bleeding out. (Lot of blood goes down there). And now I'm worried it'll make a girl not want to be intimate someday. It's not too noticeable anymore but it bugs me

What Guys Said 5

• I am very open - I can't think of any

• I have a third leg 😏 don't tell anyone though.

• I once stole a grape.

• I once wrote a +250,000 word Halo fanfiction.

• It was me who clogged the toilet! :/ bahahaha

What Girls Said 5

• Well, I told myself that I had feelings for someone as much as I tried to deny it. That's my secret.

• Like I'll tell the people of GaG that.

• It's so deep I am even afraid to go anon and say it.

Other than that one, I have got no secrets.

• I'd rather not disclose such information...

• Then why are you commenting? smh, I'm asking people who are willing to answer my question.

• I gave about $5000 - $6000 to charity this year and my parents think I gave a couple hundred. Most of my friends think I gave nothing.

• Why did you keep it a secret? That's admirable anyway

• Well I don't do it for the recognition.