Is it wrong for a man like myself to hate men because of the double standards that they created on their own genders and hate a lot of women for?

perpetuating it?

This is basically the reason why I prefer to live my life alone in peace so I don't have to deal with idiots and live in a stress-free life. I often hear how men have Men's Rights Groups but even then, the vast majority of men deep down are never loyal to other men and would most likely turn on a man by stabbing him in the back (literally) or leave a man for dead just so he can get some p*ssy if given the chance. I also hate Man-haters/Misandrists.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• You can hate double standards, but it is wrong to hate an entire gender because of them. Believe it or not a lot of double standards are also enforced by women. Both genders throughout history have hidden behind double standards. Men had certain advantages, but women had a different set of advantages.

Men by nature are more likely to want to protect women, over other men. So yes we might through each other under the bus, but it doesn't need to be about pussy. Men are just more protective of women. This is why men have always been the only ones forced into war, and why in some countries if a woman broke the law, the man was held responsible. Shouldn't men get any credit for caring about women enough to make such sacrifices for women? There is good and bad in both genders.

• If only women could do the same for men at least ONCE, then I wouldn't be so stressed out from people and life. That's why I choose to not make any friends from men NOR women. They all irritate me.

• Hopefully the countries with a much higher gender equality rankings like Iceland, Norway and even the Phillipines will appreciate and respect me as an individual man and allow me to enjoy the amount of freedoms that I have that not even a so-called "greatest country on the planet" or "Country of tolerance and diversity" like the US would allow me to have and enjoy. Sadly, even a 3rd world country (Rwanda) ranks higher than the US in gender equality.

reports.weforum.org/.../

• Even in countries that aren't on that list straight guys can walk while holding hands and it isn't a big deal. They may have other double standards I am not aware of, but they may be a better overall fit. It is more an issue of being able to afford to live in another country as a foreigner.

What Girls Said 2

• I can see why you would hate some men for that. Like the "big dick" standard. Believe it or not, men created it. Men thought bigger the dick, manlier the man and women just went along with it. Why? Because women, in the wild, want the manliest man. Now men are complaining saying they shouldn't be judged on how big their dick is.
    It can get annoying.

• And men (and some women) say how women are more important, valuable and necessary than men for reproduction to keep humanity alive. By that logic, we can replace women with a more advanced technology like Artificial Wombs that now can reproduce human infants (not that I would want this to happen). It's stupid. "Brotherhood" or "Bros Before Hoes" never exists because they're all bullshit.

• No it's not wrong because you care for all of the things women have had to go through in the past

• It had little to do with your problems as women and more to do with the double standards against men created by men themselves.

• Oh... That's still okay.

What Guys Said 6

• Standards are good. OK?
    THUS double standards are twice as good and double standards with added religion are even better, of course.

• Your hatred just takes up too much energy. I dislike the TRP, but I can't just bother with wasting too much time on hating on them.

• Yeah there is a huge double standard going on alright.

• Us guys can turn on each other somewat easily I've found. It's ok to keep your distance

• Hate is the path to the Dork Side!

• Hate is a strong word. lol

• I'm sorry but that's how I truly feel. If I'm stuck in prison cell with a white knight/mangina and had my way, I would wish that I wouldn't spend even 5 minutes next to his pathetic ass and fantasize about what I'd do to him (violently) on the streets.