Guys, What constitutes as "tiny"?

So, I've never thought of myself as "tiny" at all. I'm just barely 5'7, which is the taller end for women, and 115 pounds. I'm in shape and whatever, and I don't have an unusually small waist (24 1/2 inches). But my boyfriend likes to talk about how he likes how little I am (he's 6'0; I have no clue how much he weighs). So what gives? I always thought I was normal sized. I would call "tiny" girls the ones who are like 5'2 or 4'11.

Thanks for the answers thus far, guys. I was just curious and also a little confused!

14

Most Helpful Guy

• 115 at 5'7, if he says tiny he must be implying that you're thin.

What Guys Said 13

• In my opinion, everything under 5'2'' is tiny. Unfortunately, I can't picture you in front of my inner eye because I count in metric units but I guess when he says tiny he could also just mean "petite". 5'7'' isn't tiny in my opinion, it's not even short (I'm 6'1'' and the difference is not thaaat big).

• You are actually kinda tall height-wise, but you are pretty skinny.

Even if you are tall compared to most people, your tiny compared to your boyfriend.

• 5'7" and 115 lbs - It sounds like you are very slim that could be what your boyfriend means by tiny.

• My wife is not even 5ft

• I consider tiny girls shorter than you, but I'm only 5'7-8 myself. You do weigh barely anything though.

• I'm 135 lbs with 5'7" and I'm not overweight either.

So yes, you are "tiny".

• Unless that is some way of him to express cute affection, congratulations on being with a jerk.

• Actually, he was a jerk.
      I recently dumped him.

• You are normal.

• you tiny, the average male in America is like 5'8 , 169 with a waist size of 32"

• Yeah girl u small. I understand I'm only 5'5 130 lbs myself :/

• I think it's because he's 6ft tall. I'm 6 too & that extra 5 inches makes a big difference in a world where most others are shorter. Maybe clumbsiness has somethingvto do with it too. Just imagine if you, at 5'7" had feet that were 12 inches long.

• You're not particularly tiny for a girl. But compared to guys, most girls tend to look tiny, especially if you're skinny.

• He's 6 foot, you're tiny to HIM.