Am I real (Can't believe I'm doing this..) ?

Ok, I didn't wanna do this at first but I've been mentioned by people on this website at least 3 times last week claiming I wasn't real as in the 'girl in the photo isn't you anyways' aka. 'you're a fake' and in addition to this most of them then blocked me! I was not going to bother with it at first but it just really got way too annoying now, so for all of you who seem so really concerned with this, here's my response :

I don't even know why it's so hard to believe I'm real in the first place? But well, whatever, I hope you can all find peace now wondering about this (If you ever did).
I just wanna stop people from blocking me for this reason because I really think it's just absolutely ridiculous.. :)
Cheers!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 25

• You are a lovely looking lady. I have my suspicions that this is all down to a touch of jealousy! Were they girls or guys? or a mix of both?

Probably best to ignore the people who block you. It is actually their loss. They might ask a very serious question for which you alone have the perfect answer. Of course, with you being blocked, they will never get that answer.

So come on all you people, do some unblocking. It's for your own good!!

Take care, stay safe!!

• Two of the ones that I know about this week were guys tho, one of them told me I was a fake and blocked me out of pure anger due to me not agreeing with his very anti-feminism point of view tho..
      But yeah thanks for cheering me up! :)

• You're always welcome!

• Wow not surprised really a lot of people thought you were probably fake cause your hot and your very photogenic I'd take that as a compliment if anything I've never accused anyone of being fake cause of a photo. And if some people think your evil then don't try to prove them wrong cause those people no matter what you do they will never be impressed by you just own the evil or pretend to to get on their nerves.

• Yayyyyyy your real! Ima real boy too! Lol this made me laugh a bit. Not in a bad way or anything just surprise people give you shit about well you being... You.. It's probably because your an attractive young woman, none the less. Sorry, you know, if it means anything that people didn't trust you

• Two things:
    1. You are very pretty/hot.
    2. Please don't make that stupid duck face. It makes people look so much uglier than they are.

• Never saw any of that carry on - I am sorry you had to do it for negative reasons but yout pics were lovely.

• Awww you're a cutie pie. I know you're real yup.

• you can tell those dicks to fuck off cause you're real now XD

• yeah just hope the ones that thought I was fake or wanted to block me actually see this

• what was their spit anyways? why the gripe between you and them?

• I know that one of them told me I was a fake and blocked me because my opinion apparently didn't agree with his view point of his question, the others no idea

• OH MY GOD, IT'S REALLY YOU

• surprise surprise 👻

• This could all just be an elaborate ploy, though. Those pictures could be old and you molded your profile accordingly.

Plus, the Illuminati.

• OH MY GOD getting closer to the truth stap right there 😂

• I've never had any doubts about your authenticity. by the way it's cool to see people from Luxembourg here :)

• Yes tell them haters to move on cause your real
    and sorry people put you through this and you
    are attractive young woman too. XD

• Honestly, the people who have you blocked are not worth the time and effort, in my opinion. That's true for anyone who blocks you for petty reasons, really.

• Welcome. How was life in the Matrix?

• Well I am real too. Here is another picture of me at the Nintendo Store in Manhattan, New York so. scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...39846225_n.jpg

• Hay baby ma body is rdy 😘

• Who are you bdw?

• Oh course you are real, there are so many trolls :/ q

• Not THAT unreasonable to believe. God people are dumb.

• Well now that mystery has been cleared up...

• You're cool. :)
    You're pretty young.

• Why wouldn't anyone believe that you're real? you look genuine to me.

• I wish I knew ugh but I just hope if people ever had doubts they're all cleared now

• really? it's really stupid of people block you for this reason, but there are many people on this site who think that some other GaGers are catfishes (i. e. not real). Probably if you'll get more active on this site, it will solve your problem.

• Hmm let's hope so :)

• A hyou should have just not cared, and rewarded the faithful people with that picture

• But if too many people block me can't my account be deleted? I don'T want my account to be deleted for such a stupid reason for sure..

• I don't know.. but it might actually work to get rid of people that are behaving really miserably I don't know I don't know

• I heard that you can report those people ^^

• good to see you ditched that nose thing :)

• Very average looking to be honest

• Lol that wasn't my point but fair enough :)
      I know you're the guy from the make-up question by the way

• Its kind of obvious lol

• You're not so pretty that I'd be suspicious

• I actually thought maybe they think I'm fake for another reason?

• Cool story bro!

What Girls Said 7

• Stunning eyes!

I don't know why people would think you are fake.
    I guess when you're pleasing to the eyes people always think its a possibility.

• Every attractive person is fake, apparently. Idiots.

• Hahaha
    I can't believe you had to do that either! O. o

Yes, your'e real. xD

• I had a man ask me this today. He told me that it is called being a "catfish". You are a lovely girl. I wish I had your eyes.
    I thoroughly enjoy the look on your face in the second photo.

• thank you so much :) It's kind of sad we have to do this to 'prove' we're real tho.. I even had to do this on another social network before and my profile on another one got deleted for this reason it's so annoying

• Darling... I wasn't even aware of this question in the first place.

People need to grow up. There are a lot of questions and my takes that shouldn't be promoted over someone who needs help. You are clearly someone damaged by this site slightly.

Let me tell you something.

This site is filled with assholes.

I would love to give you solid advice but I can't until I know your problem. Message me if you would like advice and ignore the dicks on here hunny x

• Eh dont have to prove anything to interdweebs

• Mayer because you're better looking than most making.

• People* not making

• I don't actually think I'm better looking hh 😅 but even if I am or people really think I'm fake why would they just freak out and block me just because of that..