What do you think about Mexico?

Any beautiful places , party places or the culture?

Wow mexico has way more than just Drug wars, Cartels and violence, it has beautiful forests , beaches it has a lot variety of animals different cultures Mexico has some of the most beautiful places in the world and lots of spring break partying !!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I love pupusa man :D but I don't know where it's from there cause I hear Salvadorans saying it's theirs and the same from Mexicans. Who ever made it though, thank you!
    But yeah my newsfeed on facebook has videos of cartel members beheading people O_o
    I like how Mexicans rally with their national soccer team, their games are live as fuck and Ochoa is a beast yo
    When I play soccer with Mexicans at the park they ball hogging like a mothafucka lol
    I noticed Mexicans are diverse too.. from dark brown to straight white kinda like blacks with lightskin to darkskin
    The drug war there is really fucking shit up there and in South Texas

What Girls Said 4

• I went to Mexico twice over the course of two years and enjoyed both visits but that was because of the all inclusive resort - we did not go beyond the borders of our hotel except for one trip to the mayan ruins, a trip to go swimming with dolphins and another trip to go swimming with large sea turtles.

• I love Mexico and anything Mexican.

• people commenting about violence, drugs, and cartels in 3, 2, 1...

• " Drugs Cartel" springs to mind lol

What Guys Said 3

• I visited it before the drug war started. I appreciated it a lot. We visited mainly Mexico DF and Yucatan, to see Maya and Olmec civilizations.

• I didn't even come near the beaches but I saw a lot of jungle, a lot of very poor and gentle people.

• I would love to visit the mayan temples.

• Trafficking (human and drug), Cartels, Corruption, good good, nice resorts and beaches.