Am I the only one?

Am i the only one that just doesn't care about status or anyone elses opinion? The only one who thinks religion is useless /is for people who are afraid of death and need some type if hope that makes the believe life will go on in a happy place because they have faith. The only one who who is a girl but likes to stay away from girls because they scream and talk about boobs bras boys and blood. The only one who hates it when people make sexual jokes in the middle of class taking everyone off topic then gives a "speech" on how mature they are. The only one who gets told "omg your underwear. What are u 5? The only one that doesn't wear those slutty underwear because no one will see them anyways and just doesn't care what her underwear looks like. The only one who seriously doesn't care if your boobs are to big for a certain bra and u need a new one. Please tell me im not.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow! You ask a lot of questions. lol

I don't care about status so much, but I do care about other peoples opinions.

I think religion is a way to feel in control over something larger than you like death or some other tragic event, so I guess I agree with you there.

I completely understand you not wanting to be friends with girls for those reasons Those topics drive a lot of people crazy. I think that is why a lot of girls prefer to have male friends.

I don't mind some sexual jokes, in fact a lot can be really funny, but if they can't do it in an appropriate time and place then they aren't acting mature. During class they should refrain from telling such jokes.

I don't have people talking about my underwear being for a 5 year old.

No, I wear boxers so this really isn't an issue for me. lol I guess that question was meant for the girls on here.

I really don't care if a woman needs to buy a new bra or not. I would put that down with all the other boring things women talk about that are boring.

What Guys Said 11

• If I had a daughter she'd probably think like you.

• No, you are a special snowflake who's opinions are facts, don't let anybody else tell you otherwise.

Thank you for blessing us with your blogpost, Ms Fedora tip. In my opinion we should just burn down all churches and kill any of those "humans" who have faith.

• Well sheet.
    Also, props for the whole repeated "Only one" thing. MLK would shed a tear.
    38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyxmztgXam1qjnk5k.png

• Yes hun the world revolves entirely around you.

• I never said it does.

• Im not spoiled. Im just very opinionated. Sorry for being honest.

• I'm not bothered - I don't have to live with you :D

• I think there might be more like you out there.

• Not sure bashing people's beliefs or personality is the way to go.

• You're only 16 so I can't relate to half of what you said.

• You are a special snowflake :)

• Probably not, the decider would be your music taste though.

• All music. Except songs about being u and nature. Too cliche.

• wearing the wrong size bra is actually bad for your physique so there's that

• That doesn't mean they should show u their boobs and tell u

• You sound awesome. Don't change!

What Girls Said 8

• I am non-religious.
    But I respect everyones religious belief.
    "BELIEF" it is called that for a reason. I hate when people try to force their religion on you, or tell you what you believe is in-correct.
    I believe in basic values/morals as a human being.
    I don't think religion alone can give you that.
    There are plenty of people who dogmatically read the bible and do not put the words they read into practice.
    Some of them turn out to be the biggest sinners of all.
    Religion doesn't automatically = good to me.
    That person has to prove themselves.
    I do believe religion provides some form of comfort (especially in that after life).

However,
    I have no disgust over what other people choose to wear.
    It's their lives.
    If they want to wear revealing or "slutty" clothing it's up to them.
    It doesn't bother or effect me in any way.

• You're not special so therefore you aren't the only one. Many women all over the world share your opinion. the ratio of women who feel the same way you do to the ratio of women who don't feel the way might be very large, that's probably why you think you're alone but you're not.

• Almost assuredly, no. You are not alone in your thinking. There are far too many people on this earth for any one person to be entirely unique. You'll share some similarities with at least one other person.

• Just what we need, another girl who thinks she's different from other girls and who has to make sure and point it out.

• Just what i need , another bitch making it seem like im trying to be different. Only if i cared..

• I said that you were trying to be different because lots of women claim a lot of these things that you just did, for example not getting along with other women etc. when they're trying to be "different".

How many times do you need to call me a bitch for disagreeing with you? it was just as ridiculous and immature the first time and you continue to make yourself look more and more typical by doing it.

• And i said i wasn't trying. Those are my honest opinions and i really don't get along with a lot of other girls because most are annoying

• You're not alone ☺️

• You are not the only one.

• I'm not like you. To be honest, you seem to be slightly judgmental and you have a type of attitude where you seem to think yourself highly compared to others. Now there's nothing wrong with feeling good about who you are, but I'd suggest you try to not overgeneralize people, and make assumptions about how people are when you haven't met them all. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but the thing is that everyone's sometimes judgmental or biased. That's something very hard to let go of. But you need to start looking from their perspective rather than judging them based on what you just see. You need to try to understand people better and communicate with different people to fully know their sides of stories. I've had many different kinds of friends and I've met very interesting people as well as people I didn't like at the beginning. By not letting my personal judgements get to the way, I allowed myself to talk to these people and understand them better. Through embracing people for who they are and trying to see the positivity of it, I've realized that first impressions aren't always the correct assumptions. Sometimes people may appear negative, but being around them and getting to know them, you realize there's a reason why they are the way they are, and you also realize that they're not all as bad as you thought. Some people may turn to religion out of fear, but I turned to a Christian simply because I saw God's love and I could never want to leave that after I personally experienced that. I've had some dramatic friends who constantly talk about boys, but I also met Other kinds of girls, such as ones who are tomboys, ones who are sexual, ones who are spiritual, ones who are artistic. People don't just have one identity. They have many different identities in one human being so when girls 'scream and talk about boobs bras boys and blood' that's just a one micro part of their identity. Yea, there are people who are immature yet they pretend to be mature. But everyone is both mature and immature. We all act childish sometimes and say the stupidest things. That's part of growing up. And sometimes not always being mature is a good thing because it lightens the mood and the pressure of stress and other negative feelings.

• You're the typical teenage girl, nothing special about you.

• Obviously im not typical since i hate what every teen i know does