Nobody wants me around?

I don't know why but no one wants me to be around me my husband is always trying to get me to go to my moms and wait while he runs around my mom said she dosent want me there I sit at home alone or with my 2 kids all the time sometimes my sister hangs out with me she is 13 I don't understand I don't have bad hygiene and can hold a intelligent conversation I'm not hateful and I make sure to be respectful to the people around me. I'm not perfect of course. Am I doing something wrong to have no one but my kids my sister and my dad to want me around?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are what is known as damaged, but not by your own doing, and you self esteem is very low. Try and find a hobby and join a club where you meet others. This way you will realise that you are a person people want about, x

What Guys Said 4

• GaG wants you around.

• why dont your mum want you around?

• She is my step mom and she hates me we have a very sad history

• Talk to your husband about it.

• I tried he said that we need to do more stuff together than leaves so I suggested we go to a flea market over the weekend and he said I'm out of town she is ur dad and sister will go with u

• I would try the link above

• Okay thanks

• Don't u have any friends?

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe your husband is cheating.

• It wouldn't be the first time 😩

• He sounds controlling and abusive. If he's had 9 affairs in 12 years he will likely be cheating on you for as long as you are married to him.

• That I believe but I recently started talking to someone I guess because I crave the attention so I guess I'm no better than him I only talk to this guy and have never meet him