Fake phone call dogde?

I was on the phone talking to a man sexually. We had started talking like 4 hours prior. At one point he was going to call then lasst minute had a confernce call for work. Then after he called me like 11 minutes in, he says OH FUCk, dam Fuck, i have to take this phone call. I will text you later tonight. That was at 459pm. it is now 634pm. Do you all think this was prob a excuse to hang up? I mean he could have jut hung up. After trying to get meon the phone for awhile. I told him i would clam up and become nervous he did not care. What do you all think

He did get back to me it was a work call!

Most Helpful Guy

• Later tonight is way past 6.34 pm - Don't worry.

What Guys Said 2

• That's so hot.

• He got a nut and lost interest. Move on.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe he had a girlfriend or wife or was afraid you would ask to meet in person.

• i dont think so. I know he had just gotten home from work. I sent him a text asking what is up. if i dont get a response by 9 i am going to forget him.

• Maybe it is.