Girls, do I have to just accept and embrace the single life because I have no hope or is there a way I cannot be single anymore?

I'm sick of this shit I'm tired of being single be given a chance

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, now is honesty hour. If you are single right now there is probably a reason. Whether it be you can't commit, you have a bland personality, you don't listen. etc.

If in the past you have been dumped, then now is the time to self reflect and fix yourself before you let any woman into your life.

If in the past you've been the dumper, then maybe now would b a good time to sit down and decide what you want in a long term girlfriend because obviously the women picked previously were not it.

Hope this helped

• Well I mean how can a girl know if I have a bland personality if she never approaches me or never gives me a chance? I've been single my entire life and I'm 23

• How insulting!

• You insulted me 😛😬

What Girls Said 11

• Embrace that shit, desperation will get you nowhere.

• Have you seen your questions?

• Well quit coming on my posts and insulting me and lecturing me you get on my damn nerves

• I'm just giving you advice. I feel sorry for you.

• Try a dating site.

• Try to go out once in a while when you have the time. Visit parks, bookstores, coffee shops, your Uni (if you go to university), and just around town. Avoid going to clubs for obvious reasons, unless you just want to "hit it and quit it" so to speak. It seems like you hate being single so don't complain and get out there :) I'm sure there's a girl out there that is waiting for someone like you. If you see someone you like, strike up a convo and get her number. Try to meet many girls so you can decide which one is better for you. If it's any consolation, I believe in you and I know you can do it! Just stay true to yourself and be confident, don't pretend to be someone else, and treat girls with respect and you'll be just fine.

I wish you luck!

Xoxo

• You're still pretty young. If you were older I'd understand this but you're still quite young. I know-what would I know I'm just a little kid? Well just hear me out. Yes, most of your friends may be getting married and crap, but honestly who cares? Literally a few days ago my grandma just got married again. Love never runs out of time. Just enjoy being a free bachelor for now because you'll be looking back to these days when you're driving you're children to soccer practice.

• I feel you. I'm in your shoes right now. I hate this more than anything. Being single is so lonely and it sucks so badly. But don't give up because eventually I'm sure you'll find someone. You have to. I always tell myself this because if I don't, I would probably cry thinking I'm going to be alone forever.

• Your "WHAT GAGGER WANTS TO DATE ME?" pick up strategy not going well, bro?

• Embrace it and work on yourself... I mean you're only 23... there's so much you can do... and ways you cane meetpeople without thinking about relationships... or you can take your chances 💁

• Just be patient and don't dwell on it. Focus your mind on other things, it'll find you.

• I can't when my entire life I've been single I'm 23 and I don't find it normal it makes me fucking angry!!

• Okay but what I've found is once I accept the fact that I'm single, and don't focus on it to much people then tend to like me.
      Perhaps you are making yourself too available and it's okay, it's not weird at all I don't think. Yes it sucks but you'll find a nice person worth being in a relationship with soon

• I don't know im tired of it too

• Stop wasting your time on gag complaining, go out and find someone.

• I'm not fucking complaining I'm being realistic

• Yes you did calling me desperate and telling me that you foresee loneliness in my life.. talking down to me

• That was after you told me to f off, ya know. You were already bitter before I told you that.

• Never give up

We often find love when we are not looking