When you think of Finland, What first comes to mind?

Finland!

Most Helpful Guy

• The first thing I think of is a big trip I made with my three very best friend (two guys and two girls including myself) to Finland during high school. We went for three weeks and we started in Helsinki, then went to Turku, Vaasa (I don't remember all the stops we made), all the way to Rovaniemi, and then back down south again along the eastern border. It was a really awesome, beautiful trips. I have many good memories of it but two I like especially are on the one hand me and my friends spending the night on a camp ground directly at the sea one time and there was a lighthouse. Around midnight we went to the lighthouse, sat down on this natural, rocky pier and watched the sun set. The amazing thing was that it just barely touched the horizon (almost as though it wanted to give it a quick peck) and then, around 1a. m., started moving upwards again. Even at 3 o'clock in the night it was completely bright. Very special :-). The other special memory is us living on this island in the middle of a really big lake. There were many small islands on this lake. On the one we were at, there were only 3 people living. An old Finnish farmer and an old, married couple that one of my friends knew personally. They had a vacation house there and let us put up our tent on their property, on a meadow right at the lakeside. It was some of the most peaceful days in my life. We were there for about 3 days and we just spent them lying outside in the grass talking, swimming in the lake (its water so clean that you could drink it right from the lake), fishing, taking walks on the island, sitting at the camp fire and going to the Sauna with the old couple. Mmmh... I miss those days ;-)

What Girls Said 10

• I think its a cold country with a lot of snow, most of the people are thin. That is all I know about Finland. My conjectures could be wrong as well.

• Amusement park in Finland I went to when I was like 12. Lots of islands. Cold weather.

• Nasty food.

Good education.

One of the best countries to live in.

• I think of moose

• I think of leap frog.
    Then I think of Patrick yelling "FINLAND"

• I think of a fishes fin.

• A friend pointed this out to me a while back and now every time someone mentioned a Scandinavian country I can't help but think penis because...
    http://i.imgur.com/hyLRDo1.jpg
    Don't get me wrong though I do find something about Scandinavian accents to be hot, and I find the men good looking, but had my friend not pointed it out I wouldn't have ever thought anything inappropriate about it.

• for some reason, I think of lots of lands..

• Santa Claus, Nokia, Snow, Lapponia and VILLE VALO OMG

• Beautiful girls and snowy landscapes.

What Guys Said 10