Describe the most good-looking girl you know?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've met a lot of good looking girls so this is just an opinion. She was very thin, like a size 0 or maybe size 1, she was about 5"5 tall, she was middle eastern, and had the curved middle eastern eyebrows, she was very stylish in the way she carried herself, had a nice bag, she was very down to earth and intelligent, she was full of pride and dignity but was always gracious and kind towards others - and treated everybody with honour and respect - not caring who they are or what they did. She also played hard to get with guys. She had a very sombre view of the world because her family was living in palestine and barely surviving the war and she was always talking about how lucky she is to be in Canada.

What Guys Said 11

• Purely with words to describe a woman such as her would put even the most eloquent logophile among us without words.

Mere mentioning of her name to even the finest maidens in the world will leave them shuddering in fear.

Mere sight of her will leave an army of a thousand men weak at their knees but hard at their swords.

Mere whiff of her bodily perfume will be all it takes to tame even the wildest beast known and unknown to man.

Words fail at this task I'm afraid.

• She was about 5'7. Half Chinese and half German. A runners body. Mid length straight black hair. Her skin was flawless. She was glowing. An awesome smile. Missing a right hand. She was kind, smart, and super optimistic. Sara is a 9.9999999/10. Way out of my league. Never met anyone more beautiful physically. Considering the whole package (mind, body and spirit) she is easily in the top 3.

• First time I saw her I thought I was dreaming. I thought no one in the real world could be that perfect and glow like that.

• An artist friend of mine - She is gorgeous in the emo style.

• Prettiest? This one.
    www.google.com/url

• Lol she is actually a user here but I'm sure no one can guess here.

21 years old
    She has a very beautiful black hair and black eyes.
    She is STUNNING 😍

• That'd be such a lie. There's plenty of good-looking girls, and whoever tells you he likes one over all the rest (always talking about looks, only) is either fooling himself or trying to fool you.

• Uhhh... Pass?

• There are way too many to describe in one way.

• She's a female version of me in terms of looks. One day i will meet her again. She can count on it

• She's really hot.

• When she's naked her skin is flawless all over, consistently slightly tanned. She's totally smooth, not a stray hair anywhere. She's curvy but petite, her breasts are full and perky.. Her ass has a perfect peachy curve. She's got natural pouty lips, a delicate nose and piercing green eyes.

What Girls Said 5