Why is Wal-Mart so classless now?

Theirs always someone fighting in there, people walk in there with sleeping cloths on or looking like their ready for the club. Who wanna walk in their and see someone booty/breast/ stomach hanging out. Then the guys sagging walking gap legged. We don't wanna see your undies. Whatever happened to people having class and respect?

Most Helpful Girl

• Successful people don't shop at wal mart because wal mart is not a good buy. They have a reputation for low prices but their prices aren't actually that low. For example - their cauliflour might be 1-2 dollars but if you compare the cauliflower stocks at wal-mart to the cauliflower stocks that they serve at ethnic grocery stores, you will see that their cauliflower stocks are 1/3 the size as the stocks at NORMAL grocery stores. their mixed vegetable packs are $2.50 but the serving size is tiny. The mixed vegetables at other stores is $5.00 but their portion sizes are 3x the size of other stores and the colour of the vegetables is a lot more vibrant. the packs at wal-mart look like its been months since they were used. Their soups look appetizing but I once gained 3 pounds in 3 day from eating it. Intelligent people do not shop at wal-mart unless they have no other options - (etc... not a single cheap store other than wal-mart in the area) - this is why it is full of unintelligent people. Their washrooms are also extremely dirty - so dirty I wanted to throw up when I tried to use one.

What Guys Said 17

• Sometimes you just gotta let off a little steam... in the shampoo aisle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vNoR4Yb4Gc

• When was Wal-mart ever classy? They've always targeted a down-scale demographic. But of course everyone's free to go there. But they shouldn't allow thugs and idiots to have fights in there.

• The one that where in the majority white neighborhood until ghetto blacks came there. Trap music blasting as soon as they pull up. I'm black myself but not ghetto black. You probably don't understand the term ghetto black.

• Oh wow , a Classy Wal-Mart , where are you from?

• Let's just say this Wal-Mart was located in a great neighborhood. It was a mall 3 red lights down with Macy's, belks, dillards, Hollister, old navy, and other good stores. Now majority all the stores have left the mall because of crime and low sales. This Wal-Mart is basically trash now. I hate to say this because I'm black, but these stores didn't go down until ghetto blacks started shopping there. They came to the store anyway and talked anyway and scared all the classy black and white people away

• "Now majority all the stores have left the mall because of crime and low sales"

That kinda is self-explanatory isn't it lol?

• Yap people stopped coming because it got bad. They started breaking in cars like crazy. They started snatch people bags. Now majority of the people who once shopped in their, now shop across town. If you go to that Wal-Mart and this particular mall on Friday or Saturday night. It's like your going to a black club.. Lol.. trap music blasting, and a bunch of people are gathered together

• I agree people have loss all respect for their bodies
    that is one thing i am spotless, clean hygiene, neat
    i don't like people who dress sloppy or look like they
    just got out of bed , i do believe people do it for attention
    i was in my local store and i was at the Deli and this girl
    had these flannel pajamas on , she looked back at me
    her face got real red well it's like , why didn't you dress
    least with pair jeans and t-shirt.

• Since when was Wal-Mart ever classy? ...

I go there when I have a shopping list and I want it really cheap and part of deciding to choose walmart is I see the most interesting characters there.

• These types of shops always attract a certain element.

• Ya they do but the Wal-Mart I use to shop at was actually tasteful, but not anymore

• It's always been that way. Their rock bottom prices attract the extremely poor and their rock bottom wages depress local economies and spread economic blight.

• Explain why it should be classy? It's Walmart. The scummiest company on the planet that doesn't invoke outright slavery.

• Yep. I've been in a Walmart once when I was in the USA. Damn, that was the craziest supermarket I've ever been to...

• Now? lol they get more air time on Worldstar than on tv
    Target is anti-ratchet though

• What do you mean now? When was it never?

• There was a time when Wal-Mart *wasn't* classless?

• Lol at three people saying the same thing in the space of a minute.

• Wal-Mart had class before?

• The one where I lived before the ghetto black people ruined it. I'm black myself, but ghetto black is your stereotypical black person. The ones who fight, cuss loud, dress classless

• In the last 10years this Wal-Mart went from classy to classless.

• The only sane time to go is 3am on a Tuesday. I don't know why exactly but anytime I've made a late night run there it was the only time the place felt normal.

• because american's are nut jobs.

in Canaduh we have class.

• Conservative asshole, huh?

• No, Wal-Mart has become ridiculous now. It's a mess in there.

• You just sound like you're really conservative, and I'm probably right

• It isn't Walmart, it is society that is allowing it in the everyone can do anything society of today and even more so tomorrow. It is worse in the lower class neighborhoods.

• Poor people shop at walmart.

• Rude but that's what it seems like. When Wal-Mart first opened by my house it was really nice. People were respectful and it's was a nice shopping experience. Now when I do have to go to Wal-Mart it's so sickening at what I see. I mainly shop at target now.

• Where I live there are different stores and the lower end ones have the most obscene people. lol. I'm being rude, but that's just the way it is. haha

What Girls Said 11

• If I ever would visit the USA, I definitely want to go to Wal-Mart sometime. From all the things I've heard and stuff.

• Wal-Mart has always been pretty classless.

• Lol Walmart has always been that way from what I can remember.

• Wal-Mart was never classy to begin with haha

• When did wal-mart have any class?

• Hmm I don't remember Wal-Mart ever being cla$$y...

• I didn't know WalMart was a "Dress to impress" type store.

• i didn't realize that walmart once had class haha

• Yes where I lived. I don't wanna sound racist but it went down once all the ghetto blacks start coming in there. It can't be racist because I'm black too. Now all the white people shop in the other Wal-Mart a cross town. If your not black you won't understand what ghetto black is

• where i grew up i think i understand

• Good I didn't wanna sound racist.

• Because people who work at Walmart are poor and the people who shop there for clothes are poor too.

• I haven't formed a good opinion for Wal-mart based on the questions I have seen about it on this site. We don't have Wal-mart here.

• A lot of people these days are simply slobs.