When someone says they have a secret, automatically one is compelled to know what it is. Why is that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not one of those people. If someone says that to me they'll get nowhere in me wanting to attempt figuring that out bc I already know if someone has a secret or harbouring a huge lie. I expect it bc I have some of my own I'm not too quick to share. So if I make them share that means I have to share and I'm not necessarily the sharing is caring type. Then why bother bc if they say such a thing they're bursting at the seems and it'll come out eventually so there's no need to search. I guess people want to search bc they're fuckin nosey and can't mind their business lol.

What Guys Said 8

• I know I'm weird, but I never want to know when someone says they know something I don't. I just don't care.

• Natural curiosity. Nothing abnormal. :-P

• They aren't.

• probably to use that secret as a leverage against them in future

• Curiosity killed the cat. Reality brought it back.

• curiosity.. . .

• Because some people haven't lost interest in other people's bullshit yet.

• Actually, I think this trait is only in women and men who keep the company of women.

What Girls Said 1

• People are curious.