So who has jumped off of the "Stannis the Mannis" hype train after last nights episode of Game of Thrones?

Yeah im sorry but, fuck the guy. Never thought i'd be saying this, but... GO TEAM BOLTON GO!!!

• To hell with Stannis, let the boltons cut him to pieces!
  • Stannis is the one true king... forever and always!

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah it sucked shireen was awesome. Stannis is supposed to be the rebirth of azor ahai tho. Azor ahai had to sacrifice his wife to get the power he needed to defeat the walkers during the long night. So it requires a sacrifice. Even with me knowing that its hard not to be upset. Seem like the show is going to a place where you can't distinguish between good and evil

• i wasn't too sure if he really would do it, given how much he seemed to love her... but at the end of the day, the guy is a fanatic. He's been burning people alive for some time now, and this just seals the deal. Attaining power is his number one objective

• yeah I would have felt better about it if they had just got their asses kicked by whitewalkers or something. but its just fucked, I been sad all day not to mention I had to watch it a second time with the girlfriend

What Girls Said 8

• This is the first time i have heard you say F___K :)

Thanks for the spoiler but I don't watch games of thrones.

• GOOOOO TEAM BOLTON! YEAHHH!!!
    Just kidding, I don't know what you're talking about, but I adore youuuuu

• If the only other option is the Boltons, I'd rather Stannis live.

• do you hate them more for what they did to sansa, or the red wedding?

• Let's just say the besmirching of Sansa was another layer of shit piled on them.

• DON'T TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS!!! *plugs ears and sings very loudly*

• I hope he burns at the stake.

• I wasn't into him to begin with. But the Boltons... no. Honestly, I'm team White Walkers at this point :(

Or Team Direwolf (particularly Ghost).

• team direwolf!

• yeah no idea lol. i dont know how they managed to keep watching the show up to this point given everything that has happened xD

• Right? There have been some messed up scenes along this wild and crazy ride called GoT :P

• I was expecting a real gruesome scene of his daughter burning and yelling. I'm disappointed at you, GoT. Really disappointed. Still like Stannis, though.

• They can't show kids dying I don't think

• People are dumb. Stannis is one of the few characters which compels me to watch this show; his daughter was boring, and I'm waiting for his wife to burn. Or be skinned.

• Lmao I know right? I expected the princess's sacrifice to be a lot more morbid and brutal.

• Damn Right!

What Guys Said 11

• I've always been with Daenerys. I never really liked Stannis cause he lacks leading skills, always asking Melisandre about shit. But after yesterday, he can eat a dick; I really liked the little girl.

• He burned his own daughter!!
    Team Daenerys! My bae finally rode a dragon lol

• the deck is sooo stacked for team dany... i feel like something is gonna level the playing field eventually :D. I did respect stannis a lot for his determination, but seriously... screw him. That scene was fricken gut wrenching...

• I never even got on board

I haven't watched game of throwns, not even 1 episode ;D

• dude how are you still breathing? medical miracle right here :D

• I don't think my body is realizing what I am missing yet.

So when I watch that first season of Game of Thrones someday, I will just pass out due to the shock of realization ;P

• They're both bad. The only person in the North I'd bend the knee to is
    Jon Snow or anyone from House Stark. The true wardens of the North.

• I have yet to watch GoT :X
    I'm a Walking Dead fan. >_>

• Honestly... never even watched Game of Thrones.

I am ashamed :(

• missing out man! unless medieval stuff is not your thing... but its really the political stuff that keeps me engaged

• To be honest again... I have no idea what is happening pop culture wise. Sounds cool, I'll probably see it in 10 years via reruns or something.

• I was never on his train I like dany and now that tyrion is her advisor its only better. What stannis did was necessary to win though and after what he did its 100% certain the Bolton's are going to get flattened.

• not a fan of GOT

• Screw Stannis and screw the Boltons.

Let Brienne kill them all!

• I haven't seen last nights episode so don't spoil it for me please
    Stannis is at least compassionate towards his daughter. That Bolton fellow who chopped off Theon's manhood is kind of a lunatic.

• i didn't spoil anything. just don't read anything posted here as there are already spoilers

• Omg I forgot about how close Davos was to Shireen! that is heartbreaking. I can't wait for Davos to give that red succubus and stannis what they deserve.
      even shireen's mother who clearly hated her, regretted burning her.

• davos may not even come back if he gets the news of what happened beforehand. It would just be so comical if he still lost this fight against the Boltons and ended up getting burned alive by ramsey or something. That would be quite the poetic justice

• I'm not on any hype train with GOT, I just want to see what happens.