Men (and women who like women...), what age of women do you find the most attractive?

• 45-50
  • 50-60
  • The older the better!
  • 18-21
  • 22-30
  • 31-36
  • 37-45

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a tough one, because girls are very beautiful as they come into their late teens and early 20's - but then, between say, 30 and 35, they sort of fill out a little bit, they get a "softer" look about them, and their physical beauty actually matures in a way that never was. So, I would say from 16 to 35, but just in a progressively changing way.

• Thanks for MHO!

• It makes the most sense!

• Cool! Well, being a bit older has lent me the experience to witness this change that woman pass through. I had a girlfriend who was 30, and she was just starting to get that sort of soft/glowing look to her face, mostly, but her body too. And I had another woman who was 38, and she was really fully matured in beauty. I guess you could say a woman in her 30's starts to look more like a Mom in a way. Which never would have grabbed me when I was 17. But, as I got older, I truly admired it. Also, as I aged, my taste for petite women went long out the window. And now it is the full-bodied women with full-sized rounded hips, thighs, bum, and even something of a belly/love handles that I now love. Curvy and soft all over is SO feminine to me. By what I read on here, most of these young boys haven't begun to appreciate that. Mostly just the straight and skinny teenagers.

What Guys Said 5

• You cannot put an age on this. I have seen women that were most attractive in their 20's but then some that were gorgeous in their 40's, so good that they looked better than girls half their age,

• Physically: 20-25
    Mentally: 30-35

• Late 20's to late 30's?

• 28 is perfect. I wish people would just stop aging from then, but still get more mature.

• Voted B! lol

What Girls Said 1

• I'm straight, but wouldn't it depend on the person and the stage of life they're both in?

• Definitely! Words of wisdom. I was just curious, which is why I asked on here :)