Brits, what's in a Mars bar and what does it taste like?

Trajically, we do not have them here in America.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a thin layer of chocolate. Inside is a huge, cloying morass of nougat, and on top of that is some chewy caramel. It basically turns into a disgusting, sickly bolus inside your mouth as you chew and attempt to swallow.

You can buy a Milky Way for the same experience, since the ones in the US are almost identical to Mars Bars.

TL;DR: Snickers without the nuts

What Girls Said 5

• It's like chocolate covered nougat with caramel. Like a snickers without the peanuts.

• It's basically exactly the same thing as your 'Milky Way' bar.

• We don't have Mars Bars in the U. S? Why does everyone here know what they are then?

• I just googled Mars Bar. It's made by an American company. I knew I've seen it here lol.

• Chocolate, caramel and fudge. It tastes like paradise.

• It's just chocolate and nouget

What Guys Said 5

• caramel bro

• It's like... some sort of chocolate with caramel under it and covered with darker chocolate.
    ... I haven't got a mars bars right now so I can't describe accurately lol

• It's chocolate, with caramel and fudge c:
    Tastes pretty good!

• When did they stop selling Mars Bars in the US?

• I see... 2002 they stopped selling it. Re-launched a US version in 2010 for walmart only.
      In case you were still wondering it tastes like a milky way bar with a layer of fudge inside on the top.

• I don't think they eve have. The first time I ever even heard of it was somewhere around the age of 15, from this internet game "the Impossible Quiz," which was made in Britain.

• Oh, there were mars bars here the whole time I was growing up. (Im a bit older than you...) They weren't my favorite.

• Chocolate on the top, then caramel, then some kinda nougat/fudge stuff. They're a bit too sweet for me, a marsbar a day keeps the doctor in pay!

• You'd think something that tasty and unhealthy would have been INVENTED in America.

• We do the same thing to things like Twinkies and oreos at county fairs.

• Sounds intriguing, I've never eaten a deep fried mars bar, I'd try a deep fried twinkie though!