How do I get more followers on Instagram without out and nudity?

*any

Most Helpful Girl

• I was pretty desperate one time and I bought followers on a website. ... Yeah not my proudest moment

What Guys Said 8

• No pun intended but I'm curious about what will you achieve from getting more followers on insta?

• post sth funny then?

• Does is really matter for you?

• Post chill shit.

• do crazy funny stuff

• why do you care for it?

• Coconut oil : )

• Is the number so important? Want to have to filter what you put on there in case one of the three hundred randoms in your basket is some kind of creep?

Seriously, I'm a *guy* and I've had to deal with that problem before. Young women, for obvious reasons, tend to get far more attention.

• I'm totally not getting your point.

• In a word? Stalkers. Do you know who's following you? Do you want to have to be cautious about what pictures you put up there because you don't? I've learned it's better to limit my social media circle to people I know.

What Girls Said 3

• Tag alot!

Filler

• I already do that by I only have 72 followers

• The peeps in my school use to ask people to follow them. Follow people and then unfollow them once they follow you? Advertise and ask for follows

• I'll follow you.

• Use the app.