Anyone know what this is?

Ok so one day I'm going to die. I know this, I accept this, and I'm just 19 and just got out of high school. Before that happens, I want to do something that has a lasting impression for a long time. Or make something that will be remembered and liked long after I die.

I just really want to know if there's a name for this, I'm just looking for tips on how I can accomish this.

Most Helpful Guy

• Legacy man!

What Girls Said 2

• Everyone wants to be remembered because their life and what they did would go in vain if nobody did, it's just natural.

• I think it's called legacy?

What Guys Said 3

• guess u don't wanna b forgotten maybe?

• You want to do something meaningful? I can promise you nothing right and worth doing in this world is done without guidance from God himself. Start by reading the scriptures and finding God's plan for you. I promise you that you will live a very meaningful life and you will not be forgotten.

• its called: setting a guiness world record. if you can do it faster, better than anybody else. it will be recorded.