If GAG makes you miserable leave. Right?

I've noticed that there are a few people on here that really seem to hate everything about GAG. The stupid people, the dumb questions, being "attacked". Yet, they stay on the site. What reason would anyone stay on here if they seemingly hate everything about it?

I'm not defending GAG. It is filled with a lot of delusional, bitter people. I'm on here because I find it endlessly entertaining. These other people seem genuinely hate the site.

What's the point?

Most Helpful Guy

• Those people subconsciously, enjoy the drama. It (sadly) gives them something to live for!

What Guys Said 15

• because people are lonelier than you realize, and for many, GaG is partially a substitute for what they don't have currently in real life, which is human connection

• Some thrive on being miserable

• Love it or leave it!

• *thumbs-up*

• Yeah, I agree.

As much as I miss some of the recent deactivators, I'm sure they all had good reasons for leaving, and I truly hope that they're all better off for it.

• There's no point, I just stopped trying to understand such things.

• Because it doesn't make them miserable.

• They probably want the Amazon Card.

• They probably don't hate the site. They love the site. They just get very upset when they find that stupid, bitter people, so they share their experiences with the rest of us. I'd rather those who complain stay, and the bitter people leave.

• I'm getting guru status. I've invested too much time not to.

• Maybe I'm a masochist you can't tell me what to do.

• you sound fun...

• good points..

i find many people here have social disorders... so it figures.

• I guess a lot of people have friends here and this is the only way that can speak to them.

• Morbid fascination.

What Girls Said 5

• They're the sort of people who aren't used to controling their emotions and usually always win arguments...
    And they don't on here and their emotions get attacked when they're inappropriate...
    Yes, they should leave if they aren't satisfied, but I suspect, subconsciously, they like that they aren't always right - or they're so stubborn they intentionally might stay on here to redeem their rightful place as the 'leaders'. Hahaha

I don't know... might be wrong. xD

• So annoyed but... can't leeaavee.

• You're right. BYE.

• They do not like leaving. They just love complaining.

• Tell them! *Snap*