For those people who are confident in public speaking/presentations?

It's like I'm fine with acting a fool or just performing in front of the audience, but if I have to talk about a specific thing, I get all nervous. Please answer these 3 questions. 1. how many hours have you spent presenting? 2. are you introverted or extroverted. 3. were you talking about something you were passionate of.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im actually not the type who'd be very good in such but my job requires to so I had to act confident whenever I need to present something. It took me 3-4 hours talking about gender sensitivity, bullying, leadership to students, something I'm not really passionate about.

• so after 3-4 hours of experience, you are a professional speaker. dam I suck, I've had at least 30 hours of experience doing presentations at school.

• LOL. I'm a school counselor and I do it like more than 10 times a year.

• okay, thats just not fair experience then. I'll never become a school counselor lol, just not my thing

What Girls Said 3

• I'm an ambivert. If I know what I'm talking about, I can just go off the top of my head for however long it takes to explain and answer questions. I've never had the occasion as an adult to discuss something I'm unfamiliar with. Hopefully, let's keep it that way:)

• Longest speech I ever did was an hour long. Extroverted and nope it was something I had to study for.

• I don't know about the hours, but I'm an extrovert I can talk about almost anything :)

• oh really tell me about quantum physics haha, ty sheldon cooper for that line

What Guys Said 4

• I think the longest presentation I've ever had was somewhere between 1.5-2 hours.

I tend to lean more towards being extroverted.

It wasn't something I was passionate about in the least, still the analogies I tend to use if I need to are about stuff I like so there's that.

• 1) I have n't done much - A couple of hours
    2) Introverted
    3) Work

If you know the topic inside out - You will be fine

• 1. Presentations shouldn't be more than twelve minutes long
    2. Extrovert
    3. Usually yes

• Not many. Maybe 4 my whole life. Introverted. Nope.