Take the Quiz! How would you die in Jurassic Park?

Lol Guess thats what I get for throwing another person in the way of the Trex chasing me... My result:

http://www.mtv.com/news/2180206/jurassic-park-death-quiz/
Take the Quiz! How would you die in Jurassic Park?http://www.mtv.com/news/2180206/jurassic-park-death-quiz/

I see Raptors really are the worst...
More raptor attacks occured on GAG than in all 3 Jurassic Park movies put together... Jurassic World, whats to come?

Most Helpful Guy

• You'd be torn to shreds by a Raptor! ( o yeah ) SErsiouly though If I had to die in Jurassic park it would be the same way Muldoon went, hunting the raptor. Plus he is he the most bad ass character in the movie and he looks like he should have survived, which in the books he actually does but o well.

https://youtu.be/YKRnEOUxZm0

Seriously though did it never occur to anyone to make it to an armory I mean even when they are in one later on after one of em gets hurt they still only take one gun and literally 3 shells lol.

• Hahhaa who thinks straight at a time like this lol

• A shotgun wouldn't do it, a high powered rifle like an elephant rifle would do the trick though, a high powered automatic weapon.

• Thank you for the MHO.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• "You're pretty smart -- like, seriously, everyone is rooting for you to survive, and you definitely made it CLOSE to the end.

But unfortunately, you're not the blue-eyed star of a movie, so you've gotta go at some point. At least you can brag to your friends that you'd be capable enough to outsmart the lesser dinos, then get eaten by a brilliant Velociraptor?"

• My result

You'd be torn to shreds by a Raptor!
    You're pretty smart -- like, seriously, everyone is rooting for you to survive, and you definitely made it CLOSE to the end.

But unfortunately, you're not the blue-eyed star of a movie, so you've gotta go at some point. At least you can brag to your friends that you'd be capable enough to outsmart the lesser dinos, then get eaten by a brilliant Velociraptor?

• 1|0
  • I'd get nailed by a velociraptor while munching chowing down at the buffet.

• Torn to shreds by a raptor at the end!!

Just how I always wanted to die.

• Worst way to die lol

• I think Zendaya is a perfect fit

• I'd the 2nd or 4th one. I'm not really feeling zendaya

• It said I got torn to shreds by a raptor and I only died cause I wasn't the blue eyed star of the movie.

• I was also shred by a raptor xD

• I got taken out by raptors

• Dang everybody getting ate up by raptors

• Torn to shreds by a raptor. Somehow I already knew that would be my fate.

• You and nearly everyone else lol

What Girls Said 11

• Shouldn't that be Ms. T-Rex? I get they were trying to do Mr. T (Rex) but... anyways. I got:

You'd be torn to shreds by a Raptor!

http://i.imgur.com/JNUuvfG.jpg

But unfortunately, you're not the blue-eyed star of a movie, so you've gotta go at some point. At least you can brag to your friends that you'd be capable enough to outsmart the lesser dinos, than get eaten by a brilliant Velociraptor?

(That's about right...)

• i got the same results as you lol

• "You'd literally scare yourself to death."

• Torn to shreds by a Raptor.

"You're pretty smart -- like, seriously, everyone is rooting for you to survive, and you definitely made it CLOSE to the end.

• Another raptor lol

• Truuuuuue

I'd probably throw you at one raptor as a distraction and get taken out by a second as I'm running away.

• @JSmuve πŸ˜πŸ˜“ so thoughtful

• The raptors tore me to shreds. I feel great for having come this far, but that doesn't take the pain of being mince meat away.

• I got the same thing as you.

• my result:

You'd literally scare yourself to death.
    You wouldn't even get eaten by a dinosaur, dude. You're so scaredy cat, your heart would just stop at the first sign of a T-Rex.

hahaha.

• Lol i needed this result

• Here's my results. You'd be torn to shreds by a Raptor!

You'd

• Torn to shreds by a raptor! Crap!!! Those are the scariest ones to me 😢😢😢

• Scare myself to death. hahahaha.

• I'd be torn to shreds by a raptor