How would you react if some guy kept going around telling everyone he was a misogynist?

He uses that word exactly and keeps tellling people that he is.

your reaction?

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I would feel it was out of irony and chuckle. Like those gag (not this site, practical joke) shirts that say "I support the patriarchy" as an anti-tumblr joke.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Snip, snip, snip. I'd cut him out of my life and if I had to work with him I'd file a report for workplace hostility.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would think he's a loser not worth getting to know

1|1
    0|0
  • I would think he's an idiot.

1|1
    0|0
  • i would not pay attention to him at all

0|2
    0|0
  • I would stay the hell away from him

1|2
    0|0
  • That's probably the biggest word he knows and he's proud to use in a sentence. He is a real idiot for talking about, especially so often. Someone is going to sue him for sexual harassment I bet. What a schmuck haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wld go okay.. I would wonder whether he still is.

0|0
    0|0
  • He wouldn't even be worth 5 seconds of my time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• That's like anyone else who constantly reminds you of what they're about

It would just be annoying

2|1
    0|0
  • I would just think he is an idiot, mostly because he is both sexist, and cutting the log under his feet if you guys have that expression.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd think he was seeking some sort of attention or affirmation from the people around him and I'd simply ignore him and go about my day.

0|1
    0|0
  • Laugh when he pisses a bunch of women off and they beat the living crap out of him

2|1
    0|0
  • "Dont you have a mother? Sisters? Did somebody break your widdle heart? Get it together man!"

*gets punched in the face and immediately resorts to slap fighting*

0|1
    0|0
  • good for you buddy

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll pity him and his need to seek attention.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would probably avoid him - There are 7 billion other people in the world to talk to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would higher Charlies Angels to go slap some sense into him.

0|0
    0|0