How would you react if some guy kept going around telling everyone he was a misogynist?

He uses that word exactly and keeps tellling people that he is.

your reaction?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would feel it was out of irony and chuckle. Like those gag (not this site, practical joke) shirts that say "I support the patriarchy" as an anti-tumblr joke.

What Girls Said 9

• Snip, snip, snip. I'd cut him out of my life and if I had to work with him I'd file a report for workplace hostility.

• I would think he's a loser not worth getting to know

• I would think he's an idiot.

• i would not pay attention to him at all

• I would stay the hell away from him

• That's probably the biggest word he knows and he's proud to use in a sentence. He is a real idiot for talking about, especially so often. Someone is going to sue him for sexual harassment I bet. What a schmuck haha.

• I wld go okay.. I would wonder whether he still is.

• He wouldn't even be worth 5 seconds of my time.

• I wouldn't care.

What Guys Said 9

• That's like anyone else who constantly reminds you of what they're about

It would just be annoying

• I would just think he is an idiot, mostly because he is both sexist, and cutting the log under his feet if you guys have that expression.

• I'd think he was seeking some sort of attention or affirmation from the people around him and I'd simply ignore him and go about my day.

• Laugh when he pisses a bunch of women off and they beat the living crap out of him

• "Dont you have a mother? Sisters? Did somebody break your widdle heart? Get it together man!"

*gets punched in the face and immediately resorts to slap fighting*

• good for you buddy

• I'll pity him and his need to seek attention.

• I would probably avoid him - There are 7 billion other people in the world to talk to.

• I would higher Charlies Angels to go slap some sense into him.