Hot stunning girls with fat chubby guys?

This gorgeous beauty...
Is married to and is dating ...

I'm actually really sad, about this... Makes me feel hopeless :(

• No way dude, he must be paying her...
  • Damn i am so jealous too , she's so hot
  • Well not a surprise seeing as he was in kenan and kel, and he's a comedian
  • She probably cheats behind his fat ass
  • You need to get a life and stop worrying about celebs
  • Yeah fat guys can get girls too, if they got game
Sigh if only i was rich too...
Females are mental

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• He's not a bad looking guy. Chubby or not. And he's a comedian. Funny always gets girls. Annnd she's not that hot. She's ok.

• She's not that hot, Are you kidding me? she's like a solid 9

• no your alright for a fat girl i guess, you kind of got a cute face

• Lmaooo I suppose you're expecting a thank you?

• You cannot know the inside of this relationship. You just see the exterior. Relationships are not just based on looks.

• Well, he's funny as fuck and actually got a cute smile. Many girls don't really care if a guy is a bit chubbier. It's not an attractive attribute, but some don't really care.

• this is total Bs, Girls care about muscles and six packs?

• Why do you think the dad bod is a thing? Lots of girls like a dad bod. I honestly like skinny guys more, but I know lots of girls who think a dad bod is totally hot. They're often a bit older though.

• @hypno-trip you're totally right there. Thanks for making that clear.

• 1. That's Kenan Thompson. He's a celebrity.
    2. He has personality & is hilarious. If you've never watched Kenan & Kel, please catch a re-run. It'll change your life forever.
    3. Looks matter, but they aren't EVERYTHING. You're totally ignoring compatibility aspects in relationships.
    4. He's not ugly, nor is he THAT big.

• Putting kenan and kel to the side (lol) kel was the funnier one and better attractive one, kenan is considerably bigger than kel

• show me these girls wheredo they exist?

• Everywhere. I have a few friends that are.

• looks are not everything.. and i dont think if a girl is hot.. she is always going to marry a hot man with abs.. this is not the case.. a man attracts a girl with his personality... his honesty.. sincerity... his loving and caring nature.. his sweet words and attention that is only for her.. these are the things that matter.. if someone has all these and abs too.. then thats a bonus.. otherwise girls would never marry a man just because he is good looking but arrogant jerk..

• He's rich and probably provides her with a nice lifestyle. He's probably a cool person to. She's not the only pretty girl out there so don't stress over it

• why do you feel hopeless? you know appearances are not everything

• Being pretty doesn't automatically make you only interested in physical perfection.

Also, she isn't stunningly beautiful. Yes she is very pretty, but she isn't drop dead gorgeous. Also, she might be a total twat and no one else will put up with her shit. You just don't know, but who cares?

• She doesn't look very happy... or nice...

• She's average looking in my opinion. They are similar in level of attractiveness.

• To start he's a celebrity. Tons of people practically buy their partner.
    She may just like him. I knew guys in highschool who weren't the hottest guys but tons of girls liked him because he was ridiculously funny.

• Sometimes, love has no boundaries. Who knows? She may not be with him because he looks like. Seriously, he may not be the best looking guy in the world, but his personality must be that of an angel, and she's attracted to it.

• Maybe she's not as shallow as you?

• He has money and power.

• What can I say.. he's got game.

• you're basing everything on looks when it so much more than that

• iv bin out wit a fat guy before he was realli nice xxx

• They're also beautiful on the inside, them guys

• Because he is probably an awesome, funny, charming guy, and not a judgmental, hateful, whining ass who feels sorry for himself - like you ;)

• You are so shallow. Who cares if he's not so muscle head guy. He probably has a kind heart and soul relationships aren't about looks you know. Maybe that's who she's attracted to money has no power over love.
    Im dating a guy that is husky and I'm petite I love him with all my heart. Just because a guy isn't bigger doesn't mean he can't get the girl...
    your so jealous over him like come on get a life

• He probably has a great personality and he's not ugly. He's funny too. That's a bonus.

What Guys Said 19

• I voted E. Who cares? She obviously likes him, and he must like her too. That's all that matters.

• Ok. matthew santoro -__- You would defend a celeb would'nt you?

• Noooooooooooooooo

I have my hair back. The look-a-likeness is ovaaaaaah.

• 1. You can't ask 'how' cause everything's possible 0 there are women married to men who are way beyond the woman's league too
    2. Women especially look at 2 things primarily (a) his being nice, kind, caring etc (b) his ability to work hard & support a family
    3. Yes it's true that in the case of men the man who can hunt / earn better, is in a powerful position or a powerful persona attracts more women like a woman who has good looks attracts more men - that's how nature has intended it
    4. Accusing this girl of marrying him cause he is ugly which he's not (it's a matter of perception) and fat is wrong. Don't ever accuse and condescend anyone :)
    5. Not everyone is meant to be beautiful as not everyone is meant to be rich &/or successful. Working hard towards something is in our sphere, let's do that - rest will take care of itself. If one sits feeling hopeless they will wind up just self pitying themselves and lose out on opportunities that come their way :)

• Have to say B - Well jealous

• Glad we agree on something, i mean he's a nice guy, but she is very pretty

• like i said in mytake

tramps love a guy with:
    Status: He's a famous actor
    Rich: He's rich

if you are some average guy, she'll only want you to be friend zoned.

• Honestly, she isn't that hot.. but anyway. Dude could be a celeb, could be rich, could be charming. Heaps of reasons why she would want to date him.

• Bad match if you ask me.

• Why?

• I know it's crazy for our male mentality but women think differently they want a strong man to protect them and sometimes fat men can give out that feeling you know? It's like the aura and charisma they have. That can bypass the appearance because it's the feeling of "safeness" that the women want. At least those are my conclusions for now... But for me you know I don't want to get fat so I'm trying to get skinny and good weight...

• Yeah that's what i thought was ideal but women are confusing , I guess girls lie sometimes...

• I've known some fit guys who were into fat chicks everyone is different I personally myself have been attracted to fat chicks too maybe he is attractive to her, and she doesn't just look for looks most women are more attracted to power, or money or both.

• lol who are these people?

• I vote fffffff. You gotta have some game regardless of that other stuff.

• He might have a bit of money

• You do realize most people melt when they find compatibility also kenan isn't that big another thing is that's his wife so instead of hating on a keyboard you should handle your own business.

• Nope. i'm happy for him. Gives me hope.

• Kenan is a good looking man what u talking. About no homo. He not fat and ugly

• She isn't that hot lmfao.

• I've voted c but really it's much simpler than that. women just don't care much about looks. The fact that he is a rich celebrity s is just a bonus but really if you take all that away im sure he'd still be able to get her. She also isn't that nice-looking but that's beside the point. Guys think that just because we all want a hot girl, women are the same way when actually that's not the case. guys are just superficial. maybe there's something wrong with that, maybe there isn't but that's how its always been. As long as a guy isn't frighteningly ugly a woman would date him regardless of how hot she is (provided she likes other things about him)

• They look right together. He doens't look fat anyway, just big. And she's not so hot, she's just like many girls you see every day

• U make it sound like she's a whore lol

• well... truth be told. it doesn't matter if you're bigger/smaller. people only accept you when they won't too.

• No matter if you're fat or skinny