Are Americans on the verge of extinction or the Chinese? who will win the WAR if it takes place?

NOT TO OFFEND ANYONE... JUST WANT TO KNOW YOUR VIEW ABOUR THIS?

• AMERICA... ofcourse it has the best tech
    60% (3)67% (8)65% (11)Vote
  • CHINA... becz they have more man power.
    40% (2)33% (4)35% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• If it takes place it would be USA because the initial combat would be out in the sea.. The naval power of USA is greater both in quantity and quality than China's at the moment, furthermore US naval aviation is pretty strong and that would be backed up by the air force. Because of the naval advantage of USA, China developed a doctrine of A2/Ad. If that strategy worked, it could deter USA in the sea.. If it reach the land warfare, I don't know who would win... Chinese people would willing to put up a fight and a strong resistance that is similar or much greater to that of Vietnam during the Vietnam war... Especially that China is a massive land with big ass army..

This is if it happens now... In the future probably China because the military modernization they have is at a fast paced. In the last couple of years, China is the number one country that built the most consecutive warship and launched. It is projected they will have soon the most warship of any navy.. So is the air force.

But this war won't happen anytime soon.. Economy is too valuable to sacrifice that shit.. Globalised economy help deter major wars. Also because China has nuclear weapons and so is USA.. Nukes keeps people at bay.

0|1
    0|0
    • Also the Chinese, made a artificial defences in the sea by pouring tonnes of concrete into the water and making an island for military purpose only. Also they have a very accurate missile system for the water fights...(whose range might be near to 1500km)

So I guess its the Chinese who have an advantage on the sea!

• Show All
    • But anonymous in their website had an article about it and it said they poured concrete!

Anyways we are just the spectators here.

Though you get the mh

• Thanks for the MHO bro.

What Girls Said 2

• The chinese has done it the sneaky way. Buy foreign investment and open up businesses there. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • america!! :P

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 7

• Thhey can't beat us man we are our a power house we can bomb them before they blink we dont need a land war we will win it in the air

0|1
    0|0
  • Current American naval aviation as force projection is soon to be irelevant as radar and missle technology have evolved, anti aircraft missles can fly at mach five, not mention chineese drones used as anti ship missles that carry missles. At the moment us navy and airforce are unsure whether or not to switch completely to stealth which are expensive or switch to drones. The thing about drones which nobody mentions is what happens when you shoot down the satelites the are hooked up to. What if china shot down satelites from orbit to even the odds against a us military that depends on a digital battle field? Barring the use of nukes it would be a soldiers war. Anyway any future war between china and usa woukd be done by proxies as it was during the cold war. The usa has already taken steps to curb chinas rise by stalling their economy. The usa has also stalled russias economy as well by sanctions snd engineering a fall in oil and gas prices.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't see it happening - It is to neither of their benefit

0|1
    0|1
    • Well I was just trying to compare both the countries military power

• There will be no war as the two nations are economically intertvined too much. Neither nation can defeat the other in a war.

0|0
    0|0
  • America of course, China couldn't even stop Japan lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • China wins.

The only war America has ever won on their own was the revolutionary war, and even then they lost half of it to France and another half to Spain.

0|0
    0|0
  • If China and America go to war my loyalty is with China.

0|0
    0|0