IT SAYS THAT AMERICA CREATED ISIS.
anonymous tell us about it
- yes I guessVote A
- no they are lyingVote B
Most Helpful Guy
This is not a conspiracy theory. It is a fact. It also has nothing to do with "hating America". Just because somebody doesn't approve of America's foreign politics doesn't mean they hate America. Unfortunately, some Americans are patriotic/nationalistic to such a paranoid degree that simply criticizing a part of the U. S.' politics can make you into an enemy of the state in those people's opinion.
Now, to give everyone (especially the ones who deny this) a quick historical overview:
- 1953: Mohammed Mosaddegh, a democratically elected lawyer is prime minister in Iran. He wants to lift his people out of poverty and does a good job at it. He also has very progressive views on social issues and supports the separation of religion and politics. He opposes political fanatics and religious extremists alike. Similarly to Norwegians or Venezuelans, he also believes that Iran's ressources, especially its oil, which was previously stolen by the British, should not just make foreign, private businessmen rich but it should mostly help the people who actually own it - the common Iranians.
- Unfortunately, U. S. politicians hate that idea, because they personally profit from the Iranian oil. So what do they do? They employ the CIA to infiltrate Iran and stage a coup d'etat. Something, that goes against pretty much any international agreement and UN charta. The US then brings the Shah to power, a brutal dictator that brings misery, poverty and torture upon its people. But America likes him, because he's a puppet.
- How do we know all this? Well, the CIA recently made its records open for the public.
- The Shah turns out to be such a violent and ruthless dictator, that his regimes leads to religious extremism. Some of these extremists under the lead of Ayatollah Khomeini eventually also stage a coup d'etat against the Shah in 1979.
- Of course America is pissed about that. Instead of sending its own soldiers, however, it gives the job to Saddam Hussein, leader in Iraq. America gives Saddam tons of weapons to fight against the Iran. Even mustard gas attacks are made with the CIA knowing and condoning them.
- Russia gets scared about all this stuff happening in their back yard and so they invade Afghanistan.
- The US sends to weapons to radical islamists (taliban) to fight against Russia. Their leader is called Osama bin Laden.
- The war between Hussein and the Iran has meanwhile come to an end and Hussein decides to invade Kuwait for their oil. The US gets scared to3