What song do you hear way too often on the radio and just pretty much everywhere?

https://youtu.be/jlHZ_Z8sUMs
I hear this song EVERYWHERE. I really don't like this song and if you don't hear the original, you hear one of the many parodies 😑

I also hear Rather Be from Clean Bandit still a lot. The song gets pretty old, but I don't mind it too much, because I like the song.
What song do you hear way too often?

Most Helpful Guy

• This question sure brings back some memories! I remember when Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen first came out, and although I didn't mind the song, I simply couldn't get away from it! There was one night when I was out, and the song came on twice within an hour in the same pub. As soon as my friends and I walked into the next pub, it came straight on... I heard it like 3 times within an hour! That was played way too much! :)

What Guys Said 14

• I don't really listen to the radio, but I honestly never liked Radioactive from imagine dragons, I think it is way overhyped just because they used an amplifier then a filter on the vocals. At least lindsey sterling made something enjoyable out of it.

• I loved this song when it came out but was played to death on MTV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcrbM1l_BoI

• Forgot to credit it Avicii - Wake me up

• Yes, so. true, but I love the videoclip and the song itself, so I don't mind.

• They don't play Rather Be - Clean Bandit enough over here! I love that song!

I hear too much Ariana Grande...

• Every damn time I turn on the radio I hear "Wrecking Ball". I am starting to feel like the damn wrecking ball it's on so much.

• any song ever that is played on the radio is a song that is played too ofen - thats how radio works, its how they make their money

i was never a fan of pop/mainstream music

• Aren't you a fan because it's mainstream or because you actually think it's bad music?

• Depends. Like I hear Coldplay also pretty often on the radio and I think they're pretty good.

• coldplay are the perfect example of bland pop music to me :D

• Darude - Sandstorm (kidding)

I would say Eminem/Rihanna - Monster and David Guetta - Dangerous

• Fucking Ed Sheeran I don't know why so many girls think he is good his songs suck.

• I liked his cute old songs like A-team etc, but now he begins rapping and stuff and it sounds like shit.

• I didn't even know what that song was you mentioned, but these 2 songs keep coming on and its really annoying fire and something else dance something do you know which one I am talking about?

• What song is it you're linking to? For me, it's pretty much anything from ID. I liked their song "Monster" when it first came out but I hear it so much that listenting to it has become a chore.

• That song is nice. Never heard that before.

• It's a Dutch song. It's very popular in the Netherlands, but not known international.

• LOL I was thinking it was french. Fail on my part

• Haha it's half French half Dutch. The song is about a guy who walks in Paris and sees a beautiful girl and begins talking French to her and she says she's Dutch and he says 'talk Dutch with me, because I want to spend the evening together'. The lyrics are underneath the video.

• Shake it off - Taylor Swift. Sugar - Maroon 5. Uptown funk - Mark Ronson. Trouble - Iggy Azalea. Heartbeat Song - Kelly Clarkson.

• that newishh song from bruno mars, it's just annoying

• Thriller, rhythm of the night, LA isla bonita, brother Louie etc.

• shake it off and uptown funk

• I hear this song pretty often and I like it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk

• I heard that song a few times on MTV. I kinda like it, but not really my thing.

What Girls Said 3

• Heartbeat Song - Kelly Clarkson

It makes me want to claw out my ears and jump out of my car into the path of an 18-wheeler tractor trailer.

• Ed Sheeran-Something out loud. Alll the time

Anything by Taylor Swift is enough.

• I hear Cecelia and the Satelite by Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness way too often. I kind of liked it at first, but now I've just heard it so much that it's annoying. Same with Royals by Lorde, though that one has died down a bit.