Have you ever been ashamed to be seen with someone?

This doesn't need to be an SO. Any embarrassing story is good!

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I'm ashamed of being with my casually racist grandma. I love her to death, but she just doesn't have any sense of volume or common sense sometimes.

• Use your indoor voice, Grandma!

• Wow! Thank you:)

• Anytime :)

What Guys Said 4

• My best friend. He knows no shame. He talks loud and makes the most inappropriate comments and jokes. Being near him in any public place is bound to be an embarrassment.

• Myself sometimes

• No one personally, but I would be ashamed to be seen with Justin Beiber.

• no. I wouldn't have been with them then

• What if the situation couldn't be helped? It happens.

• would hug her and walk prominently at the people looking and make damned sure they saw me with her. And I am president of my company. People notice who I am with. Let them look. It's what "I" think that's important.

• Good for you:):):):):)

What Girls Said 2

• My best guy friend. He talks whatever he wants and doesn't control his volume. He's a good guy, but being in public places I'd wished I had brought along few other friends and most of the times we're together its a total embarrassment.

• Yes. And I told him. He's a horrible person, that I don't want to be associated with.