Who's your favourite Game of Thrones character?

Mine's probably Arya

by the way if anyone knows where I can watch this weeks episode, please PM me :). The site I usually use isn't working.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• I'm not reading any opinions her because I literally started watching this show Sunday, I'm three episodes in. So far Tyrion seems like a boss, as does Jon Snow and Arya. And so far I want slap the shit out of Vicerys, or whatever the hell Daenerys' brother's name is, and also that little kid Joffrey. Both rate high on my punchability scale and I'm praying they'll both be violently murked at some point. I had my hardest laugh so far when that Vicerys or whatever dude put hands on Daenerys and that Dothraki dude punked him and yoked him up with a whip😂😂😂 What a clown. I kind of just dig the Dothraki crew in general. Straight savages, I love it. Only problem with the show so far is that I can barely understand anything anybody says, they all have British accents and kind of talk in this non-conversational, flowery way. Basically I watch the visuals of the episode, but then I have to go look up the episode summary to figure out what the hell was said in the dialogue, haha. I don't do well with accents at all.

• Tyrion and Daenerys are popular characters, they're both so cool. The accents become easier to understand, I think, by the end of season 1 or beginning of 2.

• @justsomeguy9814 Gotcha. I saw dragon eggs and I knew something had be up. Good to know that people in fantasy worlds still have real world accents😂

• Yea haha I suppose if u haven't watched it much it could be easily confused

• ned stark!
    He's so damn cool , and always trying to do the right things.

Only at s1 ep4, so no spoilers please.

• Ok, haha. Ned Stark's awesome :)

• @_zara_ it was mostly a joke, i know the dude's pretty headless XD
      But picking between those alive after season 4? I'd say these 4; stannis baratheon (even considering recent events), Bronn (he's like deadpool of GoT, at least when it comes to his quick replies), jorah mormont (overal seems like a decent guy, despite the whole double agent deal) and Tyrion Laniser (do i really need to explain why?)

• I like Tyrion

• Arya and Daenerys

• The Blond Queen Of Course Hands Down, she is why I watch the Show the Mother of Dragons

• 0|0
  • Tyrion lanister and Jamie lanister from the book they have both evolved as characters very much through the whole story its great to see good character development

• I should read the series, everyone keeps saying it's really good

• yeah figured out how the books end as well now the author blows up the planet every one dies : P Nailed it ! :D

• Tyrion of course

• tyrion forever :)

• Does Ghost count?

• Use rainiertamyo, that's what I use.

Jon Snow of course.

• Khaleesi and the midget man

• Jon Snow!! He is so god damn attractive!

• Ygritte RIP!

• Eddard Stark.
    I would fanboy over him hadn't he tried to save his ass at the last minute.

• Stannis. Don't care what he's done, just want him to take *no spoiler*.

• in the books, mance rayder but in the show jaime "kingslayer" lannister.

• Twyin lannister

• I dont know :(

What Girls Said 16