To anyone that was cheated on, was your ex partner hot or ugly?

Like what did you think? Rate them for me. Just doing an experiment.

• They were hot
  • They were ugly

Most Helpful Guy

• There might be some observational bias as well. Typically cheating on someone would cause them to be remembered much more ugly and unfavorably than someone viewed their partner before they cheated.

I know after that lying cheating gold digging bitch cheated on me she certainly got uglier in my mind :(

What Guys Said 6

• She was beautiful and that's what got me. See I was only 15 it's was my first and only relationship. Now I have a hard time trusting woman. Even tho I ache to try the whole relationship thing agin I won't. Being betrayed like that really stuck with me.

• I was never cheated on but my friend cheated on his long term girlfriend - I would say he was handsome enough

• I was usually doing the cheating. One girl did cheat on me, and she was kinda just average.

• My partner was very pretty.

• She became ugly from the inside, and that's all I saw at that moment

• I don't have a partner. :D

What Girls Said 3

• He looked like a less attractive version of Enrique Iglesias. I'd say average.

• I was never cheated on, but the ex who cheated on my friend was objectively uglier compared to her.

• I voted ugly but just to check the answers. I've never been cheated on